XXVIII. PLEASE TELL ME YOU WENT BANKRUPT

In 800 feet make a right, the GPS spoke.

Instead, I made a left. We were on our way to the abortion clinic and I was making it my mission to save that baby's life.

"Did you forget your left and right again Val?" She asked me.

When was the first time?

"No. Did you forget abortions were murder?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Valentina, I thought you were pro choice."

"I am, or I was. Well I am for people who I don't know"

My argument actually was: I don't know those people so I shouldn't poke my nose into their business and judge them. Now that it's Natasha, it's different, I mean it's not like she isn't financially stable enough for a kid.

"I'm getting this abortion. If you won't drive me there and at least give me the support that I need in a time like this then I will get out and get there myself."

"Natasha do realize that you are about to get rid of a fucking kid? Have you even thought about how that might affect you and the people around you."

She rolled her eyes and asked me to keep driving; I did. I realized that I can't change her mind so I was going to stop trying.

We arrived at the clinic and I felt uncomfortable, knowing this is where fetuses come to die.

Natasha walked into the back to do the procedure and I gave her one last pleading look to change her mind; she didn't.

I waited patiently in the lobby, I even called Miguel and checked up on my little angel. The receptionist stared at me weirdly when she heard me talking to him, I wasn't surprised she didn't understand, I mean she works at an abortion clinic, I doubt she has kids. I'm not here to judge though.

After around 2 hours they rolled her out in a wheelchair and she had a couple of papers I'm her hands.

She smiled when she saw me, a smile I couldn't return. Natasha got rid of her baby, it finally hit me in that moment.

"So where to now?" I asked her after she had cleared everything up with the receptionist.

"I have to go pick up my prescription from the pharmacy." She answered.

I nodded and pushed her to the car.

After we got her antibiotics we were back in the car, sitting in silence.

"So home now?" I questioned her.

"I told Cam I was staying with my mother for the weekend."

If she thought that I was going to drive to Alabama she was so wrong. I had a fight to catch at 6.

"You know what, yeah just take me home, he won't be around anyways and I need to get some stuff."

I wish she would just tell him, it's not like she can keep it a secret forever, but I was done advising her. There wasn't a point, she wouldn't listen, she'd just have to learn the hard way.

"Natasha? I thought you were going to stay with your mom for the weekend." Cameron said as we walked through the door.

Aww shít.

"Y-yeah, I forgot something." She explained.

"Then why is Valentina with you?" He asked confused.

Yep, this is the end, she might as well give up now; Cam isn't stupid.

"Because... She's coming with me."

Really? She would do that when she knows my rule: don't drag my name into any shít when you're trying to save yourself. Ugh, liars.