I. NOT 500 POUNDS BIG

To the side or top is Valentina.

"Ok, thank you. Good bye." I hung up and squealed of happiness.

I needed to tell someone this glorious news, I thought, searching for Natasha's name in my phone.

I called Natasha and she picked up after a couple of rings.

"Hello?" she answered, sounding tired and annoyed.

"Hey babe, are you free for lunch? I'm paying."

"Ugh, I'm really busy so can you just bring it to my office?" she sighed heavily and I could hear the tapping of the keyboard in the distance.

"Of course. See you in thirty."

I wonder if Cameron told her already, I thought, leaving the movie set and climbing into my two door, all black BMW. This contraption cost me a fortune but I love it. I settled on getting chinese and went to the office building she worked at.

I remembered that Natasha said she was located on the top floor and walked by the receptionist straight to the elevator. I had been to the building enough times to not need a visitors pass.

I really hope this machine doesn't break down, I thought pushing on the largest number. When I reached the top floor, I realized that I had no idea where Natasha's office was. I'll just ask someone.

I walked into the first door I saw, and realized it was a conference room. I didn't think a meeting was going on as there were only three people there.

"Hey, sorry, but do any of you know where Natasha Water's office is?" I asked the three men.

One of them looked oddly familiar.

"Valentina? Is that you?" the man that I thought looked very familiar said.

"Xavier!" I squeal excitedly. "Oh my god I haven't seen you in so long! You look great!" I threw my arms around him in a tight hug, not caring about the other two people in the room.

"Thank you! Although my wife says I could lose a few pounds." he joked, patting his stomach.

"How is she? I heard you have a bun in the oven."

"Yeah, she's great. Six months along. Right now all she's eating is salt and vinegar chips with bacon ice cream."

I was about to say something when one of the two men cleared their throat, signalling our catching up had gone on too long. I put my money on the overweight, middle aged man.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, can someone tell me where Natasha's office is?" I questioned, remembering what I came for.

"I'll take you." The attractive man sitting next to the over weight one announced.

I nodded and turned to Xavier, "It was nice seeing you again, we should meet up for dinner."

Xavier smiled and said, "definitely."

The man led me out of the room, and into the bustling hallway.

"So do you own this place or something?" I asked, after many people cower at the sight of his handsome face.

I wonder how his hair feels.

"Actually, my father does. I'm in international affairs, but my father wants me to take over so I'm in training." he explained, his striking green eyes were focused on me.

He pointed at Natasha's office when someone stopped him to ask him a question. I walked straight in, not even bothering to knock.

"Eh, delivery for Miss Waters." I said, setting the take out on her desk.