VII. PEOPLE LOVE ME TOO MUCH

Cameron to the top or side

**Valentina's POV**

You know what I want to know? Why is it so difficult to keep Alec Blackman out of my thoughts? Like come on now brain, I know he's like completely perfect, but Jesus Christ.

I decided to call my mother since its been forever since I've spoken with the rest of the family and I really miss them. She picked up on the first ring.

"Valentina!" she squeals. "Pensé que estabas muerto!" She said she thought I was dead.

"Lo siento mamá. I've been very busy." I apologized

"Con un hombre?" She inquired, I could hear the smile in her voice.

I swear everytime we talk, she brings up me settling down and having a billion kids as if my brothers don't have enough.

"No. Cómo es la familia?"

"You better find one soon while your pecho is still perky. La familia es muy bueno."

I would tell her about Alec but all she would hear are wedding bells and the cries of children.

"And the restaurant?"

"Maravilloso! We're opening at new location!"

"For real? That's so awesome."

And now she's going to ask me when I'm coming back.

"When are you coming back to your casa?"

See, I told you. I'm burning to be back home too though, I actually like my family.

"Soon, I promise. I miss you all so much."

"We miss you too but don't come without a man on your arm. I want more grandbabies. Anyways, I have to go. Your nephew is screaming his head off.

"Hasta luego."

It was only 11 o'clock and I didn't have to go pick up Miguel until 4 o'clock so I decided to curl up on my comfortable couch, with a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and watch Netflix. I feel like I never sit at home and just chill anymore, so after I get Miguel, that's what I'm going to do.

I ended up rewatching the first season of the 100 because that show is so addictingly awesome. And Bellamy is like my soon to be husband. I almost forgot that I had to pick Miguel up.

I'd be such a terrible mother. I wonder if Alec likes kids. ¡Pollas en vinagre! There I go thinking about that man again.

In 25 minutes, I had Miguel in the car and was heading home, they almost moved him to the kennel because of course, I was late as always.

I carried the energetic pomeranian into the elevator and waited until it stopped on my floor.

"Max what are you doing at my door?" I asked walking up to him.

Why is he even here? How did he know I lived here?

He always did give off psycho, stalker, serial killer vibes but I never took them seriously.

"Oh what are you doing here? Ohh a dog!" He happily petted Miguel, who was in my arms, much like a small child would.

"I live here."

"Oh really? I just moved into the penthouse a couple floors up."

Ahh, so he's the guy my neighbor has been talking about, he's going to be disappointed when he finds out that Max is straight.

"Cool, I'll be sure to come and bother you some day." I said, unlocking my door and setting Miguel down.

Instead of leaving, (Not that I was expecting him to) he followed me into my apartment and crouched down to play with Miguel again.

"What's his name?" he asked

"Miguel, he just got back from obedience school."

As if suddenly remembering something, he stood to his full height abruptly. "Do you know where a short blonde with big tits lives?"

"I'm guessing short blondes are your type? Anyways, Marissa lives across from me."

Natasha, Octavia, and Marissa, all if them are short blondes.

"Normally, but sometimes, I see a tall, black haired girl, with icy blue eyes that I like." He winked.

"Max get out." I sighed, not wanting to deal with him, or anyone for that matter, today.

Surprisingly, he does as I say and leaves.

I sighed, plopping down on my big comfy couch and reach for the remote to resume watching the 100. Seconds later, Miguel is on the couch snuggling next to me. I swear Miguel is so good to me.

Since I'm kinda retarded, I left my door unlocked, so guess who comes back? You guess it, Max.

"I thought I told you to leave!" I whined, pausing my show. This is the reason why I can never stay at home alone and chill. People love me too much.

"Yes but Marissa isn't around so I thought 'hey, why don't I go hang with Val?' So now I'm here. With food."

I looked back at him again and saw that he had a box of pizza in his hand.

"Fine you can stay."

He goes into the kitchen, to get drinks I assume, and I heard the fridge open. I'm like, psychic. Max sat next to me with two glass bottles of Smirnoff ice in one hand, and a box of pizza in the other.

"So what are we--" he started, only to be interrupted by me.

"Shh."

"But I just wanna--"

"Shh."

"Is this the 100?!"

"Max, shut the hell up!"

"Fine." He grumbled, opening up his bottle.

Two Smirnoffs and a box of pizza later, I hear a knock on my door. Just what I need, more people. Not.

'Max go get it." I commanded, hitting his arm with the back of my hand.

He mumbled something underneath his breath about me, but I didn't care enough to speak on it.

I heard the voices of Natosha and Cameron fill my apartment. "Hey Val! Just dropping by since we heard Miguel is back."

I could tell something was up. Besides the tension building between Cameron and Max, after Natasha introduced them, of course.

"Tell me already the suspense is killing me." I half-joked, not expecting what was coming.

"Umm, uhh-" Natasha tried.

I wonder if she's pregnant with or something.

"We're moving. To Miami." Cam admitted.

==========
Thank you for making it thus far! I also wanna thank you guys for the amount of reads I'm getting like for real. Please point out my mistakes for me and tell me what you thought about this chapter and what you'd like to see happen.
Please vote and comment cause it turns me on.

-Jay

Copyright © 2014| All Rights Reserved