IX. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

Kill me now.

This looked bad. It was almost noon and I was still clad in oversized shirt and Max in just boxers.

"The fuck is he doing here?" Alec spat angrily.

"Calm down, this isn't what it looks like." I found myself saying that ridiculously cliché line.

"Right. So you aren't fucking him."

"Then yeah, it's exactly what it looks like." Max cut in cheekily.

I'm starting to realize why Max came here all battered last night.

Alec's irate expression grew worse and looked like he was going to attack. Max however, stood there with a smug smirk on his face. I placed my hands on Alec's chest to prevent him from doing anything all three of us would regret.

"Really Max? You should go." I glared at him, exasperated. Thankfully, he complied. "He's lying, I swear." I reassured Alec, hoping to placate him a bit.

He calmed a little when the door shut and Max was gone, but he still looked livid.

"Why was he here?" He asked, his jaw was visibly clenched. I could tell his was trying to control his temper.

"He uh came here last night all bruised up and he had a fever so I told him to stay so I could keep an eye on him 'cause he didn't want to go to the doctor and I--" I was rambling, like I occasionally did when I was nervous or lying. I don't even know why I felt so compelled to explain myself to him.

I was cut off from explaining myself when a pair of lips collided with mine.

My eyes fluttered shut when Alec kissed me. It wasn't slow and gentle like I was used to, it was full of fire.

I gasped slightly when his teeth grazed my bottom lip, giving him a chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues tangoed as his hands roamed my body and I wound my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I felt a tightening in my lower abdomen and I pulled away, fearing things would go too far if I let it continue.

His forehead remained against mine, both of us trying to calm our erratic breaths.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." He admitted breathlessly.

I was about to reply when his phone started ringing. Its always something. Always.

"What could you possibly want Eva?" he snapped.

I wonder who Eva is.

"I'm busy right now." His eyes flickered to mine.

If he thought we were going to continue, he was dead ass wrong.

"Eva..." He sighed.

My guess is Eva is a whiny, demanding bitch, with an annoying voice.

"Fine. You owe me so much, bye." And he hung up.

A silence ensued as he got his jacket.

"You have any plans tonight?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah I do." I answered.

I was supposed to be going to my friend's engagement party and she'd kill me if I miss it.

"Cancel them."

Who was he to tell me to cancel my plans?

"Sorry, I have to go somewhere kinda important so another night would be best."

"So I'll meet you here at 8?" He replied, walking out.

Was he serious? I just told him I was busy... I guess he'll be coming to an empty apartment.

But man that kiss was something. I need to tell Natasha.

Since I haven't seen her face in entirely too long I decided to face time her instead of regular calling.

She picked up after a couple of seconds me I wondering if I always looked this unattractive before my daily routine.

"Val! Oh my god I missed you so much, I should've called sooner but we've been so busy. It is so damn hot and humid down here and just the other day I saw an alligator, can you believe that? A fúcking alligator. Speaking of fúcking, Cam broke his dìck. Who knew you could break a dick? Like its not even made of bone. Anyways, what's up?"

Good to know Natasha hasn't changed a bit and I can't help but wonder how Cameron broke his little guy.

"Nothing really. Miguel is fine and Alec and I shared a steamy kiss and--"

"What?! No!" She exclaimed incredulously.

"Yes." I giggled.

Well now you know I kiss and tell. Please still love me?

"Oh and get this. I guess he asked me out on a date right? So I told him I was busy 'cause Laura's engagement party is tonight and guess what he told me to do." I started.

Since I already told her we kissed I might as well tell her this.

"He asked you to suck his dick, didn't he?" She seemed so excited about this, I swear.

I laughed, "no, you taught me well. No fornication or oral until the 5th date. He actually told me to cancel them. I said no of course and it was like he didn't hear that because supposedly I'm meeting him at my place at 8."

Laura's party wasn't even until 9 so I'm not even gonna have choice but to me him unless I leave really early.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Be gone before he arrives. Or I might tell my landlady not to let him in."

"You do that. Ugh my sister is calling me, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye Nat."

Since I have like nothing to do I'll do some online shopping.

***

"I thought I told you I was busy." I told Alec.

It was 8:37 and when he didn't come, I thought I was in the clear. Obviously I was wrong.

"And I told you to be ready by 9." He replied with a smirk.

I'm getting frustrated. Very frustrated.

"Alec I have to go somewhere." I whined. I wish he would just leave and reschedule like I so kindly asked.

He sighed and ran a hand through his beautiful looking dark brown hair, "Where are you going?"

"My friend's engagement party and if don't leave soon, I'll be late. So if you'll excuse me, I need to put my dress on."

I left to my room and wore my simple black body con dress that stopped mid-thigh and paired it with black accessories. It kinda looked like I was going to a funeral but whatever.

I left expecting Alec to be gone, instead he was petting Miguel.

I already told my neighbor to keep an ear out for him.

"Nice dress." He commented.

"Thank you." I smiled. Compliments never get old, but I'll never go as for to start fishing for them by calling myself ugly because I was taught not to lie.

"You need a date to this engagement party don't you?"

"Ehh, you could be nice company." I answered, still smiling.

=========================
Thanks for making it this far! This chapter is a little short and I'm not really happy with it but here it is. As always, tell me if I fúcked up and spelled something wrong or whatever.

If you Vote and Comment, a character or your choice will show up in your bedroom tonight. (I'm not responsible for this character's actions or if the character just doesn't show up at all)

-Jay

Copyright © 2014| All Rights Reserved