SPIN OFF

Hey guys! I'm sorry I know I've been MIA for the past couple of months since I finished the last really chapter of Mr. Control Freak, now known as Cheated. I've honestly just been really busy trying to keep my grade up and stuff and I actually have a life now but I do seriously miss y'all and I miss writing so much.

I know I promised a epilogue and an alternate ending but I'm not doing that anymore, I had not motivation whatsoever to write it and I was forcing myself to, it's also part of the reason I've been gone so long but instead, I've decided to write a spin off, as you can see in the title.

I'm not ready to let go of these characters but I am ready to let go of this plot line, the spin off will be about Tristan (not in his point of vein though unless that's something you guys would like) there will be many familiar faces like Valentina, Max, most importantly Miguel, and more but many new ones as well.

I'm thinking about titling the Billionaires Club but I'm not sure if you have any suggestions please comment them.

Also comment things you would like to see in this book, the first chapter is mostly done I just need a cover and to type it in my computer now so it should be up within the week.

Thank you so so so much for sticking with me this long and really do love and appreciate you all so much.

-Jay