•This is..•

Previously: I try and fight but my vision soon goes all splotchy then black.

Inasa's pov

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for todoroki. It's been too long for my liking. Call me protective but I'm gonna go check to see if he's okay.

"I'm going to the toilet."

I get up and walk out ignoring the people calling out to me.

THUD

I look over to the direction of the sound. Before I can react I see a warp gate closing. My impulse takes over as I run over attempting to do something, anything! Before I can get my finger through it closes up. There's no way. It can't be. I get up and look around the room. I hope that todoroki wasn't in there!

After looking practically everywhere panic hits me like a train.

I sprint back to the others.

"YOU GYUS. I think todoroki was kidnapped."

Shotos pov

I wake up with a splitting headache. This sensation and situation is awfully familiar. I try to sit up but am quickly restricted. I look around and see handcuffs connecting me to the bed. I slowly remember what happened.

"Awake now are we?"

I look across the room to see the masked man sitting on a wooden table.

"Who are you and WHY are you doing this to me!"
"I'm doing it because I want you barefoot carrying my pups."
"Well no matter what happens I'll never do that for you!"
"That's just what you think."

He gets up off the table and walks towards me. I try to activate me quirk. Nothing. I can't let this happen. Not again! I refuse to be a stupid helpless omega! I lift my legs and kick him on the stomach. He lets out a growl and holds his stomach.

"I guess I'll be rough again."

He grabs my face and kisses me. I thrash around and try and push him off. The more I push the tighter his grip. I just need to ignore my inner omega and push away... right? Or maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. If I make him think that I want it will he go easy on me.

I stop thrashing about and give in letting him kiss me but never kissing back.

"See you can be a good omega."

He gets off the bed and walks over to the table. My medication!

"I'll let you take it. Under one condition."
"What what is it?"
"That you stay here and be my omega. I won't mark you but no promises."

I sit there. That's an awful proposition. But it's all I've got. I have to take that medication!

"Fine."

He throws the medication towards me. The handcuffs come undone. I pick it up and quickly use the cream. I pop out the last pill and swallow it without water.

Now all he needs to do is get someone else to mark me.... how is he supposed to do that?

"I need someone else to mark me. It won't be permanent."

The masked man tilts his head the nods walking off. Why is he being so nice? Is it all so he can manipulate me in the future. No. Hopefully not.

He walked out slamming the concrete door behind him. As soon as he left i get up and run to the door. I try and use my fire to break out but it doesn't work.

The door swings open. Knocking me to the ground. He comes in and someone follows behind. Or something.

"You never said that the thing to mark you had to be human right? And what are you doing on the floor?"

I can't believe this man. The only reason he's letting my take my medication is to tourture me more!

"Please no! Anything but that!"
"So I give you this privilege and you complain?"

Reminds me of my father.

"No it's not like that. But that might not even work!"
"Well how about you shut up and we try."

I turn to look at what he brought in. This surely won't work! A nomu!

No ones pov

Tomura snaps his fingers. As soon as he does so the nomu makes his was over to todoroki. Todoroki gets up to run but is immediately stopped when a big hand grabs his leg.

"Wait wait wait. Please!"

He's flipped over to lay on his stomach.

'I need to use my quirk!'

Todoroki thought.

"If you use your quirk I swear I'll kill you."

Todorki tenses up.

'How do I know he's not bluffing. I don't even know who he is! He could be lying!'

Todoroki thinks debating whether he should heed the warning.

He's pinned down by the nomu. The masked man walks over and bends down in front of todoroki.

"Still not convinced?"

Todoroki looked up at his captor. The man slowly removed his mask and dropped it next to him. Todoroki's eyes opened in shock. This man definitely wasn't bluffing. This man wasn't a nobody. And he definitely could kill him if he used his quirk. This is.......

——————————————————————————————————
📝

Sorry I for the short chapter :(. I haven't updated for so long cus I was/am behind on skl work 🥲. Also I had a massive writers block. I need to end this story soon.

882 words.