•I Dont Understand•

Previously: How could I be so careless?!

Inasa's pov

I look around still waiting for todoroki. Where is he, he said he would be coming. I get up and walk around looking for him again. I walk upstairs and open one of the doors.

"Sorry if I'm intru-"

I look in to see todoroki on the floor quietly sobbing. I approach him slowly, like a stray cat.

"Hey hey. What happened."

He looked up at me startled. I've never seen him this upset. He shakes his head and wipes his tears. I sit down next to him.

"Nothing. Nothing I just fell."

I pull him into a hug and stroke his hair. I hear him sobbing into my shoulder.

"You want to tell me what happened. And why your wearing different clothes?"

He doesn't say anything and just continues crying.

"P-please can I just go home?"

Home? Does he mean his dorm or his actual home. Or my house? I need to calm down because todoroki needs me right now. I grab my phone and call an Uber.

"I'll take you to my house, okay."

He nods and wipes his tears. I pick him up gently and walk out if the party. People look and just assume he's drunk and passed out. I walk outside and see the car waiting. I place him in and sit next to him.

^Time skip^
Shotos pov

I wake up in bed resting. What time is it. And how did I get here? I sit up and a pain goes through my back reminding me of what had happened. I flop back down and curl into a ball. The tears start flowing. I can't hold it back. How am I going to tell the guy I love that I've already been marked. Can you get rid of marks?

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I strike of panic goes through me; I thrash around and use my ice to freeze whoever's next to me.

"AH- colddd."

I recognise that voice. I turn around and see inasa laying next to me covered in ice excluding his face.

"Oh oh my god. I'm so sorry. I just forgot where I was. I'm so sorry."

I melt the ice away.

"It's okay. You fell asleep as soon as we got back so."
"Oh- okay."

There's a moment of awkward silence. Does he want me to tell him what happened. I can't do that! He'll never want to speak to me! He'll hate me!

"Um are you okay?"

I look up to a very worried looking inasa. I didn't realise I was zoned out.

"Oh um yeah."
"Is it okay if I know why you were crying?"

He sits up in his bed and moves closer to me. I knew he was gonna ask but I was still shocked when he asked.

"I don't want to say. You'll be mad."
"I promise I won't."

There's a long pause. He pulls me closer and strokes my hair.

"It's okay no ones rushing you."

I nod. Will it really be okay?

No.

I look at inasa and he's smiling at me. If I don't tell him he'll get fed up and leave me. I'm sure he's sick and tired of having to look after all the time. I'm a grown man I should be able to look after my self!

"Todoroki your hyperventilating."

I look back at him. I was wasn't I.

"Sorry."
"It's fine. You don't have to apologise."
"If I tell you what happened you have to promise not to be mad at me."
"I won't."

I look down. Should I really be doing this?

No.

"So what is it?"

Inasa's pov

I look at todoroki waiting for him to say something. He looks like he's going to cry again. What could have possible happened?

He slowly takes off his shirt to reveal a bunch of hickeys and bruises. Why is he showing me that he had sex. I look up too his neck and see that he's been marked.

He's been marked. I guess I have no chance now.

"Why are you showing me this? To show off."
"No! No! Of course not! Why would I want to show off something like this."
"I don't understand. What are you trying to tell me. That you had sex?"
"It's not that.."
"Then what is it?"

There's a long pause. I don't understand.

Shotos pov

I knew he'd be mad. I never should have said anything.

See. Now he's gonna leave you like everybody else did. Your so dumb. Just crawl up into a ball and die.

The voice is right. I am dumb. I should just die.

"What are you waiting for?"

I look up at inasa and he's looking out the window. He looks angry. Almost the same eyes as the day we met.

"I-I um s-sorry I didn't hear what you said."
"I said put your shirt back on. We have to go back to white rose. We both have classes later. And it's already 12:00."
"Um okay."

I grab my shirt and put it on.

"Sorry."

He doesn't say anything a puts new clothes on.

"I'm gonna go now."

I go downstairs grab my shoes and leave.

Inasa's pov

He's gone already. I still don't get why he showed me that he had sex with someone and got himself a mate. Is there something I'm not catching on to?And that still doesn't explain why he was crying. I don't get him sometimes.

^time skip^
Shotos pov
🚨 TRIGGER WARNING CUTTING🚨

I lay on the floor of my bathroom. With my balde in my hand.

Do it.

I press the blade deep into my skin, I draw it along my arm. Over and over and over and over again.

I look around and see the blood forming around me. Do I feel better? Kinda. I grab the first aid kit and clean my self up.

*knock knock*

"Uh who's there."
"It's me."

Is that shihais voice?

"Hold on a sec."

I quickly clean the blood and open the door.

"Where were you last night. I look one second your there next you gone!"
"Ha I guess I was quick."
"Sure were. Anyhow someone's here to see you."

I hope it's not inasa.

"And you look so tired."
"Yeah I am a little."
"Yeah."

————————————————————-

📝

"Oh almost forgot to say, he says your his omega!"

————————————————————
📝

Okay lemme know who you think this creep is. Poor shoto 😔.  And wow i can't keep a promise 😕. As soo as I upload this imma start on the next one.

1106 words