•My son•

A/n: haven't done this in a while... let's see if I'm still good at it 😁.
Previously: He starts laughing again. All I can do is lay there as the blood trickles down my neck. I just wanna go home.

-Time skip-
Shotos pov

It's been weeks now, possibly months. And I've gotten no closer to getting out. I feel so empty. I hear the door creek open. I can barely open my eyes to see who it is.

"Are you ready omega? Today is the day you will bare my pups. Whether you want to or not."

So it's finally come huh.

"I would rather toya kill me now than have your pups."
"Too bad that's not our plans huh."

He walks over to the bed I'm in and gets on top of me. I thrash my arms and legs in an attempt to get him away. I can't go through this again. Not again!

"Thrashing around like a fish out of water is not going to make me stop."

He grabs my neck with his pinky barely above my neck.

"You can't kill me! You'd be going against toyas deal!"
"Do you think I won't kill you because me and Dabi have a deal?!"

I gulp to myself.

"Now, hold still unless you want your neck to crumble."

I can't die. Not now at least. I have to live. If not for myself then for Inasa.

Inasa's pov

Me and many other hero's are standing outside what may be the legue of villains new hideout. We've been looking for weeks. Months even. And we've finally gotten here. I know he's here. I can almost feel it.

"Ready?"

Endeavour asks. I hate that he's in charge but it's what is best..... for now.

Everyone gives they're own versions of yes.

"3,2..1!"

The front line of hero's burst through the entrance of the abandoned mansion. After they give us the clear we all come through after.

All I can think about is shoto. I just want him to be safe. And that's why we will find him! No matter what!

Shotos pov

As shigaraki is about to start I hear a loud bang come from above us. Who is that. Hero's? More villains? Tomura looks up then sighs.

"I guess we'll be moving locations again."

He says rolling his eyes.

"This will have to wait."

He gets up and grabs his phone. He calls Dabi.

"Code yellow."

Is all he says then hangs up. He unchains me  then throws me to the floor. This is my perfect chance to escape.

He grabs me by the quirk cancelling collar.

"If you just try and run I will find you. And if I don't. Someone else will, and it won't be pretty."

I nod knowing full well that I will try and run. He opens the door holding me tightly by the collar. We run out the door going through doors and hallways. As soon as his grip loosens I know it's my chance. We get to a locked door. His grip loosens. As soon as he turns his attention to the door I shove him into the door and make an immediate run for it. I cover my ears and continue running the way we came. I can hear Tomura shouting something and running behind me. It was a good call. I bet he's using his alpha voice. I continue to run. I ignore the burning pain in my legs and lungs. I need to run! This may be my only chance!