•Kiss•

Previously:I'll just wait for him to finish.
Quick a/n No one said anything so I'm assuming you don't want me to or u don't mind so I'm not gonna write it cus I don't know how to tbh. Ill edit if anyone says they want me to.

Shotos pov
I sit on inasa's bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. About 5 minutes later he comes out and his face is all red.
"C'mon let's go then." He says still slightly embarrassed I think.
"Can we bring your dog as well. He's cute so I want him to come." I hope he says yes.
"Of course!" He shouts.
I hop off the bed, run over to Inasa and jump on his back. He adjusts me and he walks downstairs with me still on his back. He gets his dog on a leash and walks outside to the park.(he's gonna be on his back until I say)
"So this is what it's like seeing everything from your height." I say while we're walking.
"Yeah I guess. You like it up there?"
I nod and smile. We get to the park and see some familiar faces. Kirishima, denki, ashido and sero. There're playing ball games. Denki sees us and starts waving then they all turn around and start waving. I wave back and feel Inasa waving as well. We walk all around the park and then eventually come to a stop at a nearby bench. I hop off his back then we both sit down.
"You tired from all of that?"
"Yeah kinda." He says laughing.
"Good thing your light."
I blush slightly. Ughh why am I blushing.
"Well good. That's what you get for cheating."
We sit for longer playing with his dog and talking when hits about 4:00. He completely made me forget I was on heat. In a good way. He made me forget all my problems. I feel so happy around Inasa.
Inasa's pov
"So todo." I say trying not to smirk.
"Yes Inasa."
"Ya know how I said I would only do it for something in return." I say moving closer to him. He nods not noticing my move.
"Well I want a kiss."
He looks at me shocked. His face slowly starts to heat up and go a deep red.
"Only if your okay with that though." I say starting to get nervous. Why did I say that. He might not even like me! I hear his quiet voice say something back.
"Uh y- yeah you can but just not on the neck please." He says still blushing a deep red. I remember to what he told me Bakugou did.
"Okay I won't."
"Sorry if I'm not good at it. I've never kissed anyone like this before." He says
I smile and laugh
"It's okay."
I move closer and he does the same. He closes his eyes and leans in pouting ever so slightly. Wow he's just so cute. I lean in and gently kiss him on the lips. I cup his face in my hands, I grab his waist pulling him in closer. We stay like this for a while. Then slowly break apart. His lips are so smooth and soft. They're kinda plump too now that I notice. He's just so cute. He opens his beautiful eyes and looks at me. His face goes an even darker shade of red.
"H- how was that?"
"Amazing! We should do it more often."
His face goes a bright pink then he lightly punches me.
"D-dont mess with me!"
"Oh but I'm not." I say smirking and holding his slim waist.
"Well I think your dogs calling us." He says still visibly red.
"Dogs can't talk."
He just looks at me then runs off towards my dog that's rolling around in the shade. I can't believe he accepted my kiss. Does that mean I have a chance? I hope so. I smile to myself watching him play with my Bernese mountain dog. It started to get dark so we headed back to my house.

💮time skip to inasa's house💮

I open the door and let my dog off his leash and get him some water. Todoroki walks in behind me and sits down in the kitchen with the rest of my family. My mum looks at both of us and smiles
"Welcome back. I'll be on night shift again Inasa so I'll be going." She said getting her bag and leaving.
We all say our goodbyes and she leaves.
"So umm who's your friend here? Could at least introduce him." My dad says looking at todoroki
"That's my friend todoroki. We met when we were 1st years and we kept in contact ever since. We also go to white rose together." I reply taking a seat next to todo.
My dad just nods and smiles
"Well nice to meet you!"
"Is it okay if he spends the night?"
"Yeah of course. Just keep it down if your doing any funny business." He calmly states walking out and to his room.
I blush and shout back
"We won't do anything of the sort!"
Todo looks at me and asks
"What does he mean by funny business?"
"Ah um nothing that matters now. Let's just go upstairs." I vocalise already running upstairs.
He follows behind me and we get into my room and continue playing games for a bit then settle on watching a movie.

💮another time skip💮 {shotos pov}

Me and Inasa decide to watch a scary movie. The movie we picked was scary story's to tell in the dark. I'm not so fazed by scary movies so much, but we found joy in making fun of the choices and behaviour of the characters. The one scene that did get me though was when tommy died and he turned into a scarecrow. That kinda freaked me out. But I tried to hide it as best as possible . After that it was pretty late so we decided to sleep. I suggested that we share the bed because I knew inasa would insist on sleeping on the couch, when I said no he wouldn't let me sleep there instead so we came to the compromise that we'd share. It's a bit awkward after the kiss and all. All sorts of thoughts are flowing through my head right now. The kiss wasn't bad. Far from it actually. But sleeping next to him right after might not have been the best idea. Well it's too late now. I feel my eyes getting heavier and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Authors notes

Happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈

Justice for floyd ✊🏾✊🏽✊🏿

1116 words