•Butterfly's•

Previously: for some reason I really want to protect him

Shotos pov
I wake up in a big bed wrapped in silk sheets. The sheets smell earthy. I hear the shower running. Oh no. Did I stay here all night! I look over and see inasa's phone on the desk. I turn it on and see that it's July 23rd, 8:30am! Ahh shit. Oh well, it's not like I had the intent to be at class anyway. I sit up properly and look around. I never really took in what his room was like yesterday. It's nice and minimalistic. I look at the bed and see the nice blue velvet sheets. "So soft" I say quietly to myself. I notice his bed is also very big. Compared to me at least. I'm not surprised Inasa is a pretty big guy. I hear the door open and I see Inasa with his towel clinging onto his waist and one on his head. He's still dripping wet. All the water just rolls of his abs and onto the floor, some of it caught by his towel. "What's the point of the towel if he's not gonna use it, huh" I think. I start to feel my face flush a bit and my stomach starts to feel a bit weird. Like butterfly's are flying around in there. Why do I feel like this? Am I ill? It can't be that. I'll just ignore it.
"morning todoroki !" I hear Inasa shout almost. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and reply
"Good morning Inasa, thanks for letting me stay over."
"Dont worry about it" he says while coming in and casually throwing his towel on the bed. B- both of them! I quickly cover my eyes too embarrassed too look at his naked body. I feel my face get even warmer than before.
Inasa's pov

I fling my towel onto the bed not thinking much of it when I see todoroki close his eyes and his face go pink. AAAAAHHH he's just so cute and pure. I want to keep him like this forever. I just feel bad thinking that I'm going to have to bring up what happened yesterday.
"You don't have to cover your eyes todoroki. I don't mind to be honest."
He opened his eyes and just kept starting at me. His eyes slowly went down to my............dick. He stares for a while then his face goes a deep red.
"I- I'd rather just close my eyes" he says quietly. Ah he's just so cuteeeee!
Shotos pov

"You don't have to close your eyes todoroki" Inasa says. I open my eyes and can't help but look down at his. Crotch area. Why is it so. Big. I look back up at Inasa and see him smirking slightly and his face was a little red.
"I- I'd rather just close my eyes" I say as I cover my eyes. I can't believe I just did that! What's wrong with me! I'm never nervous like this. Ughh. I need to go. I have school and I don't want to have to deal with my dads shouting about why I ditched the rest of school and today.
" I'm so happy schools finally over for us huh." Inasa says casually
What?
"Oh yeah. I totally forgot. I was freaking out for nothing." I slightly laugh. Inasa laughs as well but a lot louder.
"That reminds me. So what college are you going to?" He says while changing into his clothes
"Ah that's true I'm going to white rose college. The one that specialises for upcoming heroes" I say while getting out of inasa's bed.
"That's great! I'm going there too!"
"I'm happy to hear that" I say smiling at inasa. He looks at me and smiles back.
"But I better get going, I still need to collect a few things from my room back at UA and move them to my room at white rose." I say while my legs are swinging of the edge of his bed.
"Awwww c'mon at least stay for breakfast"
"Fine but as soon as that's over I must go. You know I'll have to explain to Aizawa why I skipped last period yesterday."
" if you need me to help you make an excuse just call." Inasa says smiling
"I'll also help you pack your stuff" he says while leading me downstairs.
"Nah that's asking too much." I say getting to inasa's kitchen.
" I don't mind. And plus we can walk around the campus together and see where each others rooms are." I sigh quietly.
"Fine, I'll call you when you should head over."
"Yayyy." Inasa shouts
I sit down at a table and Inasa starts making i think pancakes.
"Hope you don't mind pancakes" he says
" I'll eat anything, I don't mind."
It gets silent but I'm not uncomfortable. I should clear up the air shouldn't I. I didn't really tell him anything yesterday. And I can trust him. Right?
" Inasa. Please don't tell anyone about what you saw. I'll tell you what you want to know."
He smiles gently then walks over to me and gives me a tight hug.
"Tell me what your ready to tell, and whenever you want to."
He slowly pulls of me. I smile and he continues making pancakes.

Authors notes
Naughty todoroki 🥴. Will you really eat anything 😏. Sorry for all the dialogue.
904 words~