•He doesn't seem okay•

Previously:  But somethings telling me that it wasn't a fall that caused those injuries.

*12:30 pm. Iida's pov*

I've been waiting for some time now. Just what is he doing in there? The door opens and todoroki's arms are all bandaged up. Around his neck too.

"Are you ready to go?"
"Yeah. Sorry I took long."
"It's fine. I messaged uraraka and midoriya that we might be late. Still, is it okay if I use my quirk to get us there quicker."
"Sure. As long as you're prepared to carry me."
"Yes yes."

We laugh and he hops on my back. A sprint all the way to the shopping centre and meet the two lovers.

"Heya iida! Heya todoroki!"
"Good afternoon uraraka."
"Hi you two."
"Hi midoriya."

Todoroki climbs of my back and stands next to me.

"Let's get started!"

We walk around in stores getting what we need. I really need to talk to todoroki. He just doesn't seem. Okay. I look over at him and he's busy with paparazzi and fans. He has quite the fan base. Mostly just girls that have crushes on him.

*12:40 pm. Shotos POV.*

I really can't be bothered to be sighing all of these things. But it can't be helped.

"Sorry guys but I have to carry on with what I was doing."
"Please just one more!"

They all shout. I need to hurry up and catch up with the others.

"No sorry."

They all get upset. Then eventually leave me alone. I walk to go back with midoriya.

"I've got all my stuff. Have you?"
"Yeah."
"Good. Let's get uraraka and iida and tell them we're ready to go."

We all pay for our things then leave. I feel a bit dizzy. I should go home now. I don't want to cause trouble.

"Uh guys. I'm gonna head back now."
"Ehh? What whyyy."

Uraraka shouts.

"I'm not feeling too well. So I'm just gonna go."
"No don't go. Well get something to eat and maybe then you'll feel better."
"Okay. Maybe your right."
"Yayyy!"

She's so enthusiastic. I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Todoroki. Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine why?"
"N-nothing. I'll talk to you later. Talking about it in public isn't the best thing to do."

What does he mean by that!

*12:50 pm. Iidas pov.*

We're inside eating our food. Me and todoroki are finished we're just waiting on the other two. I look over at him and he's sleeping on my shoulder. He really will fall asleep anywhere. I laugh silently.

"Okay. We're all finished eating, let's get going."

I shake todoroki to wake him up and he doesn't move.