•Im So So Sorry•

Previously: I need to do this on my own. Starting with this mark.
🚨TW MENTIONS OF RAPE🚨

Shotos pov

I get up and run to the bathroom locking it behind me. I clean my self up and take a shower. I run and change my clothes into a black turtleneck and a pair of black trousers. I grab my things and run to class. As much that's on my mind I'll get in more trouble if I don't go to class. I'll just have to ignore the pain. Nothing I'm not use to.

I get to class late. I open the door quietly. Everyone turns to look at me, then slowly looks away. Apart from Bakugou and iida.

"Why are you late?"

Rumi Sensei asks me.

"Uh- I was-"
"Never mind. Just tell me at the end of the lesson."

I nod and speed walk over to my seat. Iida looks at me with a worried expression. I smile to try and reassure him. He smiles back and continues taking notes. I hope I didn't miss anything. I can't worry about falling behind when I have bigger things to worry about. Like this mark on my neck.

{after class}

"Hey todoroki."

I turn around in the hallway to see iida calling me.

"Oh hi iida."
"Hi, I was just wondering why you were late?"
"I over slept."
"For that long? Our class is in the afternoon."

Shit.

"Well I guess I was tired."
"In that case you should eat more fruits! I could buy some for you if you'd like."

Iida is such a good friend. I don't deserve him.

"No it's okay. I have to go somewhere, see you later."
"Okay. Bye todoroki."

He smiled and walked away. I only had one class today so I have time to do something about this mark.

I put my things in my room then speed walk to the nurses office.

"Uh-um excuse me?"
"Ha?"

I walk inside and look around. It's my first time being here so I don't know the nurse.

"Um sorry if I'm disturbing but I wanted to ask and see if you could treat something."

She walks out from behind a curtain and looks me up and down. She huffs and rolls her eyes.

"Sit here."

She points towards a bed. I sit on top with my legs dangling off the edge.

"So what is it."
"I wanted to know if it's possible to get rid of marks. And if so how."

I can already hear her judging me. Why would I want to remove a mark? Because I was weak and got raped. That's why. She looked at me shocked then softened her face.

"It is possible, but I need both parties to do so. But I'm guessing we can't get both parties can we."

I shake my head slowly looking down.

"Well there is a way. But it's a lot more painful and long. You'll also need another person. Anyone."

I nod. Who am I going to get to help me. I'm the only one who know what happened- no. No I'm not. Inasa knows. Maybe if i beg inasa he'll help me.

"Okay. What do I have to do?"

She pushes her chair back to a chest of drawers and pulls out two bottles.

"You'll need to drink this one twice a day and rub this one on the mark once a day. The one you drink you should take when you wake up and when you go to sleep. But they will burn so be careful not to take too much. And it's not a light burn. At the end of the week you'll need to get anyone else to mark you in the same spot. It won't make a new mark it'll just help reverse the effects. Also the meds will make your heats worse, if you haven't had yours this week already. Mkay darlin'?"

A soft landing (inatodo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें