•Schemes behind the scenes•

Previously: Am I not good enough?
Did I do something?
How do I talk to him about this?

Why me

*8:30 am. Shotos pov*

I wake up to the sound of shuffling. I open my eyes and look around. It's just Bakugou. I should probably get up too. I need to talk to akira about what happened yesterday. I'm starting to think I overreacted a bit. It was probably just an innocent mistake. Right? Well it's just me assuming things. I'll apologise to him later. I get up and do what I usually do in the mornings. School is starting in about a week so I need to get ready. It's complicated. I do want to back to school but then again I don't want to have to deal with my father nagging me about how I have to be number one. Seeing the power midoriya and bakugo have I think it's highly unlikely. But only time will tell. I put my gym clothes on and head out for my jog. I don't have much of an appetite in the mornings so I sometimes skip breakfast. Not the healthiest habit but it's one I can't help. I've already gotten lectured by Iida, midoriya and Inasa so I'll try my best to stop. I jog through the park and around the street. The usual thirsty alphas and occasional betas cat calling and whatnot. But over time you learn to ignore these things. I continue my jog and come to a quick stop at a near corner shop to get something quick to eat. I walk inside and see uraraka and midoriya talking together.

"Good morning."
"Mornin todoroki!"
"Good morning."

Uraraka and midoriya say. They're practically inseparable. When you see one you know the others close by. I think it's cute... sometimes. Other times it can be quite unbearable.

"Have you already been on your morning jogs?"

I ask. It's quite early and they're not wearing gym clothes.

"Yeah we plan on going later on today since we want to go together."

Ugh, of course. They want to go together. They can do what they want but I feel like they might die without eachother. I grab a bottle of water and walk over to the counter.

"Is that all sir."
"Uh yes."
"Okay then. That'll be 200 yen andd your number~"

Ugh. How tacky. It's gonna be awkward now that I have to reject him. I hear giggling and see that it's midoriya and uraraka. It's even better when people laugh isn't it.

"No sorry. I have a boyfriend."
"That's okay. It can be our little secret~"

He winks at me. Wow. How romantic. I give him his money take my drink then leave. I carry on with my jog.

*9.28 am. Shotos pov*

I get back to my dorm and sit on my bed. I really pushed myself this morning. I take a quick shower then prepare myself some breakfast. The door swings open and it's shihai.

"Hey hey todoroki."
"Hi. Long time to see."
"I know right. I've been staying with my parents cus I'm growing quite sick of bakugo. But they chased me back here to 'get used to it'."

I laugh and continue eating. We talk for a little about various things.

"So how's you and akira?"
"Oh um we're good."

I reply quickly. Maybe a little too quick. I just really don't want to drag others into my reationship problems.

"That's good to hear."

*9.58 am. Shihai's pov*

Hmmm somethin isn't sitting with me well. That reply was a bit... off. I smell relationship drama. And I want in on it! If todoroki cheated. I'm gonna help akira find out. And if akira cheated. I'm gonna help todoroki find out. Akiras my friend and all but... he can be replaced. You don't find drama everyday now do you? Obviously I'll do it with a little bit of schemes behind the scenes. I can't pass and opportunity like this! It's not my fault I'm bored out of my mind. And plus... it won't hurt to meddle a bit. Will it now ;)

"If something's wrong you can tell me. We're friends."

I smile and pat him on the head. He just nods and continues eating.

"Text, call do whatever you want when your ready to tell me what's going on."
"Um okay then."

I walk away and sit on my bed. Now all I do is wait. It's only a matter of time till he'll want to vent out on what's happened. And he'll come straight to me!

*10.00 am. Shotos pov*

Well he is my friend. And he's helped me in the past so I can trust him. And he's the one who's asking so I hope I'm not bothering him.

"Uh... Shihai."

His head perks up from his phone like a dog when they hear a squeaky toy.

"Yess?"
"I'll tell you what's going on between us. But I'll stop when you want me too. And please don't tell anyone."

He runs over, moves my now empty plate off my lap and onto the table and sits down next to me.

"Now. Tell me everything so I can help."

*10.03 am. Shihai's pov*

I knew it! It was only a matter of time! Let the drama commence! :)

————————————————

Authors notes.
I had to put a few smiley faces to show that he has the biggest smirk on his face 💆🏾‍♀️. A bit of a short chapter. I might do them shorter like this so I can update more often 🤷🏾‍♀️. This chapter reminds me of dramagedon 2 if yk what I'm talking about 😂. And in the words of the master manipulator himself...
Let the drama commence!
950 words~