Idk what to call this😌✨

This is a special chapter just to say thank you so it doesn't effect the story in any way
Let's get on with it :}

Special chapter: honeymoon

Inasa's pov:
Me and shoto are packing getting ready to leave. We decided that we would spend our honeymoon at Fiji. It's a beautiful place so we can spend time together and finally he'll let me mark him. He was reluctant because he's scared. But we both know he'll never admit it.

"Are you all packed?"

I ask

"Yeah. I don't want to miss our flight so let's go."
"Okayy."

I'm still in denial that I'm married to an awesome man like him. He's the best I could ever ask for!

Shotos pov:

On the way to the airport all I can think about is how happy I am to be with Inasa. He's the best husband I could ever ask for. No. He's better. I think I might let him mark me. I know it's gonna hurt but as long as it's Inasa I will be fine.

Time skip a few day's:

Being in Fiji is so fun. We've been going around different tourist attractions and taking pictures together.

3rd person pov:

Todoroki and Inasa are sitting down in their hotel room cuddling. Very relaxed. Though something's bothering  Inasa. A sweet smell is coming from his omega. "Is he in heat right now?" Inasa thinks to himself. He looks over to todoroki careful not to move too much.

"Hey shoto. Are you starting your heat now?"
"Um yeah. But it's not too strong yet so I can endure it."

Inasa really wanted to just scoop shoto up and do him silly right then and there. And what was stopping him.

^~smut warning~^ ☺️

Inasa picks up todoroki in his arms.

"H-hey! What are you doing?"

The alpha doesn't answer. Deep deep down Todoroki likes the way he's being treated. His inner omega is telling him to submit. But there's now way he's going to so easily. Inasa puts him down on the bed and slowly starts to undress both of them, using his wind to undress todoroki. Inasa was hard. And todoroki could see that. Inasa lent over and kissed todoroki. He wanted access but todoroki wouldn't let him in. Inasa's hand moved down to todorokis dick. He too had a boner. Inasa started slowly pumping his dick.

"A-ah~"

Todoroki gasped into the kiss. Inasa used this to his advantage and deepened the kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance but Inasa easily won. His tongue was exploring todorokis mouth as if it's never been there before. Todoroki couldn't  take it anymore. He was in full heat. He wanted Inasa. No. He needed Inasa.

"C'mon Inasa. You can put it in now."
"That's not anyway to speak to your alpha. Is it?"
"Don't be like this."

The shorter Male whimpered.
Inasa pushes todoroki down so his face is right against his throbbing cock.