•Beautiful•

Previously: I smile and he continues making pancakes.

Inasa's pov
I finish making the pancakes and set them in front of todoroki.
"Thank you."
We start eating and talking about small things like school and other stuff. His cheeks are so round when he chews his food. It's so cute. I bet they're soft too. We continue to talk for a while when I finish eating. I look up at todoroki. He's nearly finished his food. I think this is a good time to ask about what happened yesterday.
"So, mind if you tell me why you wanted to... ya know." Todoroki stops eating and looks up at me and his facial expression changes. From relatively happy to a more empty expression.
"But you don't have to if you don't want to." I say quickly just in case he feels pressured to explain things.
"No no, I'll explain. I mean you did save my life so you deserve an explanation more than anyone else."
"Okay" I say hoping he really does want to tell me.
Todoroki just looks back at his food and starts talking
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING CHILD ABUSE  MENTION OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM⚠️
"My father abuses me basically. Physically and mentally. He calls it training but it's a bit over board. He's been doing this since I was 4. He stopped for a while when I was a first year, but when we found out that I was an omega and not an alpha he snapped and continued his abusive training style. He continued when I got into my second year. It got pretty bad and he would take his anger out on me through training me. When I was younger he told me I was his perfect creation and my whole purpose was to surpass all might and continue his legacy. And now that all might's not a pro anymore and I'm an omega I have no reason to be here. He doesn't want an omega to ruin his title. He would be pretty verbal to me as well. Calling me all sorts, like a failure and a disappointment. I- I just couldn't take it anymore. All the times he would burn me. All the times I would pass out and wake up in my own blood. He drove my own mother to pour boiling water on my face and leave. He's the reason that my brother Toya's gone. I did anything I could to try and relieve the pain. I tried cutting but it only worked for a while. I tried confiding in others but I always just feel like a bother." I see tears starting to roll down todorki's cheeks.
"Hey you can stop here if you want to." I walk over and pull him close to me. He smiles weakly.
"I'm- I'm fine I'll continue. Like I said you deserve to know." He smiles weakly at me.
"Well I- I just couldn't take it anymore and I kinda snapped. I was sick of everything and I just wanted to disappear. All the pain was just too much to handle. So I thought maybe it would be better if I just. Kill myself. I hoped I would receive some sort of closure after I was dead. So went to the top of UA while everyone else was enjoying their last day, and decided to jump but then you saved me. I guess you could say I'm just some weak pathetic omega that needs saving from an alpha."
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING OVER⚠️
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The same hero I aspired to be was nothing but a cold heart abuser. I picked up todorki in my arms and walked over to the couch. He held on to me while I walked. I say down and placed him in my laps facing me.
"Listen todoroki. Your not just some weak omega. And you definitely don't need saving from some alpha. Your strong, and what you need to do is to prove your father wrong and survive and be the best hero out there without him. Your not a bother to me and never will be. I love being in your company. I promise I'll never abandon you or hurt you like your father did. And trust me Endeavour is no father if he drove you to do something like this. So please just stay with me."
I feel his sobbing slowly come to a stop and he looks up at me.
"Inasa. You don't have to promise something like that. And I don't want to bother you." He says quietly
"Well I'm still gonna keep the promise and your not bothering me. Like I said I love being in your company."
I pull him in closer and slowly cradle him.
"I'll come back to UA with you and we'll both get your things and head over to white rose. Then we can do whatever you want to. We'll just tell your teacher Aizawa you were feeling sick so you went to your dorm and we can tell your friends the same thing." He nods slowly and I gently take him off my lap and place him next to me. I turn to face him and wipe away his tears.
"Your scar is beautiful todoroki."
He looks up at me surprised as if I said something i shouldn't know about. He laughs then smiles at me
"Thank you."
His smile is just so beautiful. He should do it more.

Authors notes
Stupid endeavour 😡. Inasa please protect our sweet innocent baby💆🏾‍♀️
926 words ~