•See You Later Shoto•

Previously: "Oh almost forgot to say, he says your his omega!"

Shotos pov

"H-huh?"
"I said he says your omega. I can't believe you got yourself a mate! Well it was only a matter of time."

W-why would he be here for me. He got what he wanted! Why can't I be left alone?!

"T-tell him I'm not here!"

I slam the door and run into a corner. This seriously can't be happening. Nononono. My phone starts buzzing and it's endeavour. What could he possibly want. If I don't pick up I'll be in trouble.

"H-Hello?"
"I gave you a few days to yourself so it's time to resume your training. Come back after your classes."
"But-"

He hung up on me.

Shihai's pov

"I can't to that that todoroki! I already let him and told him you were here!"

Ugh he ignored me! I turn back to the guy wearing a mask. Todorokis mate.

"He's probably hung over."
"Yeah probably."

I look him up and down. I'm sure todoroki could do better. And I thought he liked that inasa guy? Maybe I was wrong after all.. nah I'm never wrong.

"I can pass a message for you if you want."
"No it's okay I'll wait."

He sits on todoroki's bed and waits. Wonder why he wears a mask?

"If I may ask, why do you wear a mask?"
"Oh it's a prosthetic."
"Ohh Okay. What was the accident?"
"I'd rather not say."
"Uh cool."

I sit there in silence. I walk over to the door and knock a few times.

"Todoroki!!! Are you done yet?"

No reply... umm. What's wrong with him?

"I'll fix that."

The masked guy said.

"How?"

He walks up to the door and knocks.

"It's me my omega ~"

There's a bunch of rustling then silence. Well that didn't work. I look at the guy in a mask. He stood there not saying anything.

"Can I try something?"

He asks

"Sure go ahead."

I walk over to my bed and lay down.

BANG!

I look up to see the guys broken down the door!

"What the fuck! Don't break the door!"

He walks inside the bathroom. I get up and go behind him.

"You know your gonna fix that right?"

I look inside the bathroom to see todoroki no where.

"How did he leave?"

I walk to the window and see it jammed wide open. Did he leave through the window?

I run up to the window and look out. I see slide of ice leading down to the ground below. He really did!

"Well, I suppose he's gone."

I hear a low growl come from the guy next to me. I look over and he looks very mad.

"Good luck finding him."

He grunts and runs out. What a weird start to the day.

???'s pov

He really thinks he can escape me... not a chance. You can't run from me. I've marked you. I'll always know where you are. No matter how far you run.

Shotos pov

I run all the way back to my house. I can't go to inasa and I can't stay in white rose so it's the only place I can go. Fuyumi lives too far. I get to my house and knock on the door.

"C'mon. Please. Open!"

Just as I shout the door swings open. One of endeavours maids.

"Oh hello todoroki."

I hear the thudding footsteps of my father coming towards the door.

"Shoto. Your finally here to train"

I nod and walk in. I hope he goes easy on me. But I already know that wasn't going to happen.

~time skip~

I wake up on the floor of the training room. I try and sit-up but my whole body hurts. I don't think anything's broken though. I feel so numb. I'm used to this by now. But I'm still hurt that inasa doesn't believe me.

After a few minutes of lying down crying and doing nothing I finally get up and walk to my old room. I hope there are still clothes up there. I get to my room and change into some grey joggers and a black turtle neck. I need to get out of here. But where? I have classes to go to. I check the time. It's already 1:30pm I really need to head back to white rose. I get up and run back to white rose.

~time skip~

I get back to white rose and run to my room. I hope he's not there waiting for me. I walk inside my room.

"Hey todoroki~"

I look up to see the guy in the mask sitting on my bed waiting. Wha- why is he still here? I need to go now! I turn around my to leave but a hand grabs me.

"Not so fast."

How was he standing next to me so fast?

"Your going to come with me~"

"N-no! If you carry on like this I'll call the police and tell them everything you've done to me!"
"You really think they'll believe you?! The son of endeavour, has been raped?! If you can't even defend yourself from a rapist how are you going to be the number 1 hero and how are you going to defend the rest of Japan?! Huh? Riddle me that shoto!"

He's right. Not even my crush, my closest friend believed me when I showed him what happened.

"What do you want from me."
"That's a good omega~"

He growled in my ear. He makes me sick.

"Your going to follow me back to my house. Resign from white rose and cut all contact off."
"And if I refuse."
"I'll make you by force~ Remember that I've marked you, my alpha voice will have more of an effect on you~"

He isn't wrong. I need to get my head together and get out of this situation. No time for showing emotion. That would just be a weakness.
And I can't think about inasa either.

"You do know it will be impossible to cut off my father."
"You will find a way."

He uses his alpha voice which makes my legs weak. I drop to the ground with a thud.

"You won't get away with this."

I say while trying to stay strong. I hate this. I hate all of this. Why why why me!

"Oh I will. And don't try anything, I'll always be watching. See you later shoto~"

He strokes my face leaving me on the ground trembling, all thanks to him using his alpha voice. He walks out of my room shutting the door behind him. I look around the empty room collecting my thoughts.

I know what I need to do. I need to stop being a needy omega and start acting how I was in the beginning of high school. Stronger. And I need to do this on my own. Starting with this mark.

————————————————————

📝

It's finally half term 😫. I'm gonna write some more. Check out my inatodo one shot *fast lane* in the mean time 💅🏾.

1177 words.