•What?!•

Previously: I put away my phone and go to sleep.
Shotos pov
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I pick up to see who it is.
"Hello?"
"I want you home for training now."
Oh it's endeavour.
"Okay."
I hang up the phone then get dressed. Ugh it's so early and my body still aches. Training is certainly not going to make me any better. I put my shoes on and leave for my house. As I get closer I see my dad waiting for me at the door.
"Why have you been staying at the white rose dorms?" He says as he pulls me inside.
"I stayed there because I wanted to. And I still will."
Endeavour grabs me by the hair and says
"Don't get smart with me boy."
He throws me to the ground causing the pain from before to get worse.
"Training room. Now."
I quickly get up and follow him to the training room.

💮time skip💮

I leave the training room a few hours later covered in new cuts and bruises. I walk over to the bathroom and start to bandage myself up. I only need to deal with this a little while longer until I'm a pro. Then I can cut all contact with him. I just have to be patient. I finish cleaning myself up and quickly leave. I jog back to white rose and change my clothes again since my other ones were half burned. I see akiras jumper on my bed. I should return it. I'll ask him to meet up so I can give it back. I text him asking to meet up.
Shoto: is it okay if we meet up. I need to return your hoodie.
Akira: yeah okay. Where and when.
Shoto: is the cafe across to white rose okay? And around the 12:00. It's only 8:00 so it doesn't have to be so soon.
Akira: yeah true. I'm cool with that.
Shoto: okay bye. :)
Akira: bye. <3
I stare at my phone looking at the last message. I feel my face heat up. W-why did he put a heart? It's probably just something he does. Well I have loads of time until we meet. I'll just rest so my wounds heal a bit. I get into my bed and wrap myself up and watch things on my laptop. I feel my eyes getting heavier. A small nap wouldn't hurt. I slowly drift away.

💮time skip💮

I wake up and feeling a lot better. I get up and rinse off my face to feel more awake. I look in the mirror and my nose is red. Ugh I might have a cold. Well whatever. I was running in the rain in a short dress yesterday. I walk back to my room and pick up my phone looking at the time. It's 11:50?! Oh no! I'm gonna be late. I quickly put on some leggings and a turtle neck jumper. I put on another big cotton jumper over. I get some trainers on and get some random backpack. I put my keys, money, debit card, phone and AirPods (rich boii) then run out. I run over to the cafe and see akira at the entrance waiting.
Akiras pov
I'm waiting at the cafe and see todoroki running towards me. He looks cute. Just as he catches up to me he trips over a rock and begins to fall. Out of reflex I quickly catch him. Wow that could have ended badly. I look down at him and his face is all red with embarrassment. Especially his nose.
"Ah um sorry." He says quickly getting up off me.
"No problem."
"I have your hoodie in my bag."
"Let's go inside. It's cold."
"Oh um okay."
Shotos pov
He's right, it is cold. We walk inside and sit at a table. A waiter comes over and asks what we want to order. I look at akira because I'm not planning on getting anything.
"I'll have one hot chocolate and an espresso please."
"Okay coming right up." The winter says walking away. I wonder why he ordered two drinks.
"Hey can I call you shoto?"
Wow he's bold. I have no reason to decline though.
"Um yeah sure."
We talk for a bit. Just typical small talk. It's kinda awkward because he's a bit intimidating. His drinks come and he pushes the hot chocolate towards me. I tilt my head slightly as to why he pushed it towards me.
"It's for you."
"Oh! You didn't have to."
"It's fine."
I take the drink and slowly blow it. My tongue is sensitive to heat so I have to be careful. I take a sip and it's really good. I smile to myself. This drink is the only good thing that's happened so far in these past two days.
"It's really good. Thank you."
He smiles and nods
"Is it okay if I ask what happened, before I found you." He asks
I can trust him right? He seems like a nice guy.
"Promise you won't tell anyone. Please."
"You can trust me." He says holding my hand.
I smile and tell him everything. From the time on the roof till now. He looks shocked, as anyone would be then holds my hand tighter.
"Don't worry. Is that why you were late?"
"well partly."
"You can speak to me anytime you want to. Okay?"
I smile and hold his hand back.
"Okay."
We talk more telling each other about ourselves.
"Oh yeah so who's this Inasa guy you keep bringing up."
I didn't realise I was speaking about him so much. Well how can I not. He's a pretty amazing guy.
"Oh he's one of my friends. I feel like you'll get along with him well."
"Oh so he's not your boyfriend."
I blush and shake my head.
"No."
Am I upset that I'm not his boyfriend. I don't think so. We talk more then he tells me how he needs to go. He has a part time job at a shop nearby so he needs to go back to white rose. I agree to go back with him. His dorm is in a while other area because he's in the year above. As we walk back we see Inasa. I wave and he notices and runs over.
Inasa's pov
I see todoroki waving at me. He's with someone. I wonder who that is. I run over and hug todoroki.
"Heyy! How have you been?"
"I'm good." he says
"So who's this."
"This is my friend akira."
I look at him. He's a bit taller than me. And defiantly an alpha. He sends me a cold glare. Something I can't deny doing.
"Hi akira!" I say trying to sound friendly for todos sake.
He just nods and turns back to looks at todo.
"Hey shoto. Can I talk to you in private."
He nods
What?! Did he just call him shoto.
"I'll be right back." He says.
Before I can comment on that they walk away. Far enough that I can't hear.
Akiras pov
Now that I know he's not taken I can ask him out. I can tell that guy has a crush on shoto though. I'll have to make sure he gets the message that he doesn't stand a chance. And I'll have to find that bakugo guy. I'll definitely give him a few words. Maybe fists as well.
"So um what do you need." I look at todoroki and he looks so cute. I have to make him mine.
"I was wondering if you want to go on a date sometime."
His face goes red and he looks surprised.
"With me?"
"Um yeah."
"Oh um okay." He says smiling
"This means I'm your boyfriend right?"
I nod. He blushes even more and nods too. I smile and take his hand. We walk back to Inasa and I make sure he notices our hands.
Inasa's pov
I see them holding hands. What the hell is going on?!
"Oh um well I'm going to my room." Todorki says. Why is he blushing?!
"I'll be off too." Akira says planting a kiss on todorokis lips. WHAT?! What the hells going on!? Todoroki kisses back. Akira leaves first. I look at todoroki and he smiles
"So what was that about?" I ask trying not to sound pissed.
"Oh um he asked me out so I said yes. I had no reason to say no and he's seems like a nice guy."
"So what the did our kiss mean?!"
"What do you mean? Wasn't that a joke."
That's true. I can't be mad if I didn't even confess my love for him.
"Well I'll be going. Bye Inasa." And just like hat he walks off to his room. I'll make sure I win todoroki over. And no boyfriend is gonna stop me. I'll just have to work extra hard to get him back.

Authors notes
Bakugo is gonna receive something next chapter. And I can say it's not good🤭 Inasa fight for your man!