•Advice from big sis•

Previously: I wrap myself up in my duvet and slowly go to sleep.
Quick a/n I'm trying out a new layout if you couldn't tell, so tell me if you like it or if you prefer the other one. Or if you don't mind☺️✨

*8:00. Shotos pov*

*beep beep*. I wake up and turn off my alarm. I've got a full day today. I look at the time. Not too early. I text fuyumi.
Me: can I meet you now?
Fuyumi💕: yeah I'll be at my house waiting. Also my boyfriends home so try not to give him any sass. Like last time😖.
It is true that I was a little rude to him. But only because I think fuyumi can do better! From what I've seen he doesn't care for her as much as he should.
Me: I'm not making any promises. I'll be there in about an hour.
Fuyumi💕: well okay. See you then😊.
I put my phone down and get up. I walk to the bathroom and do my quick but effective morning routine. I leave the bathroom and get some clothes to put on. I put on a beige turtle neck with a pair of blue jeans. I put on socks and some black converse shoes to go with it. I grab my satchel bag (no not those ugly brown ones 😂) and put all my things inside. I take a quick glance at the time.  8:30. Okay I still have time. I leave my room and the sleeping people inside to head off to fuyumis house. I make a quick stop at Starbucks because I realise I didn't have breakfast. I get a strawberry Frappuccino and leave. I walk to the train station and wait for my train. As I'm waiting I see someone coming to approach me. Ugh I really hope he doesn't want a picture or anything like that. I'm really just not in the mood for interacting this morning. Especially not with strangers.

"Oh um hey your todoroki right?"
"Yes."
"Is it okay if I get a picture with you?"

Just as he says that my train comes.

"I'm sorry I can't. My trains here."
"Oh um that's okay. I'll see you then!"
"Yeah sure."

I quickly hop on the train. I really hope nothing more happens today. I check the time again. 8:49. I sit down on the train, put my AirPods in and listen to music.

*time skip. 9:05. Shotos pov*

I arrive at fuyumi's house. It's really nice. It's a nice neighbourhood too. I wonder how she got a good house so cheap. I walk up to the door and press the doorbell and wait. The door swings open.

"Hi fuyu- oh it's you."
"Oh hey...Natsuo is it?"
"No. That's not my name. It's shoto."
"Oh well your both todoroki's so it doesn't matter."

I roll my eyes and he lets me in. I see fuyumi sitting on the sofa. I smile and run over to her

"Hey fuyumi."
"Oh heyy shoto!"

She smiles and we hug.

"So what was the reason you wanted to meet in person?"
"Well I have some news that I had to tell you in person."
"Take a seat and you can tell me all about it."

We sit down and talk small talk before she realises I'm avoiding the conversation. I knew that wouldn't last long.

"You gonna tell me the news now"
"Oh um yeah. Well...I ummm..."
"Oh just spit it out already!!"
"Fine fine. I have a boyfriend."

The room goes silent. Oh no. Was this a bad idea. I came here for nothing didn't I. Is she mad. Disappointed? Sad?

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Omg shoto I can't believe it!! I'm so happy."