•My omega•

Previously: "what the hells going on!?"

Shoto's pov

I stood in the doorway looking at something I wish I had never seen. My so called boyfriend was right in front of me getting head from some random boy. That has to be shiro. But I don't care. It's very clear it's over between us. I cant even bare to look for any longer.

"W-wait! I can explain!"

I ignore him and run out leaving the door open. I can't help but cry. I didn't do anything wrong. Did I? I opened up to him and told him everything. And he cheats on me? If he wanted to end things he should've just said. I run to the toilets and shut myself in a stall. I let all the tears out and just cry. I don't understand. What did I do? I hear the door open. I try and stay silent in hopes they don't hear me. It's hard to hold back the sobs.

"Are you okay in there?"

A voice says. Oh no. He heard me.

"Um yeah I'm fine."
"I heard crying so I'm just asking if your okay."
"Y-yeah I'm fine."
"Don't sound okay to me."
"Well. I'm not but it doesn't matter."
"You can speak if you want to. You don't have to open the door. Sometimes it's better when you can't see who your venting to."
"Okay then. I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me."
"Oh. That's rough buddy."

Wow. So sympathetic. Who am I kidding he doesn't have to sympathise with me anyway.

"Well I'll be going now. Things will get better so stop worrying. You'll meet someone worth your time. See you later."

I hear the door swing open and footsteps leaving. I guess it was nice to tell someone. Especially since I couldn't see his face judging me. I unlock the door and come out. I rinse my face. I can feel the tears coming back. I don't want to cry but I can't help it. I feel so useless. So dumb. I obviously am if he cheated on me. I leave the bathroom and start walking back to my room.

???'s pov

So that's who was venting out to me in the bathroom. Since when was todoroki this cute? Why would anyone cheat on him. Now that he's single I guess i can have him for my own. Yeah. Todoroki as my omega. It suits him.

Inasa's pov

I'm in todoroki's rooom looking around. He doesn't have much. Maybe because he has two other roommates. I open a draw and it's full of his underwear. Oops. I feel my face heat up. The door opens and I quickly shut the drawer.

"I wasn't looking at your underwear!"
"What?"
"Oh um nothing. How did your talk go."

Is it bad that I kinda hope it didn't go well. I really want to be with him.

"Let's just not talk about it."
"Oh did something good happen?"

Shihai asks. Todoroki ignores him and lies down in his bed.

"I guess not."

He adds. He looks happy. Almost as if he's about to laugh. That really ticks me off. It better be something on his phone and not todoroki's situation he's laughing at.

Shihais pov

So it all went to plan. He should thank me. Now he can be with inasa no problem. It was obvious they both liked each other. Hehehe. I can feel inasa glaring at me. Oh well. He should thank me too. I wonder what he saw though. Them having sex? Or something worse? What could be worse though.

"Will you talk about it later?"

I ask. No response.

"Just leave him alone. He obviously doesn't want to talk about it. He already said he didn't."
"Alright. No need to be so hostile inasa."