•Why me•

Previously: we run down the hall and he leads me to his room and opens the door when suddenly someone bursts out and lands right on top of me sending me crashing to the ground with him still on top.

Inasa's pov
I see todoroki landing on the floor and wince in pain. Without thinking I grab the guy on top of him and throw him off. I may have used excessive force but I don't really care at this moment. No one hurts todoroki. The guy looks at me  in a bit of a confused way and shrugs.
"Umm chill dude." He looks back at todoroki.
"Sorry man I was just messing about then the door opened and I kinda flew/ fell on you." He reached out a hand in offer to help them up. I pushed in front of him and helped todoroki myself. He gets up and dusts himself off then looks over at the other guy
"Oh um it's okay."
The guy that burst out the door had black hair in a low ponytail and it was plaited. His name was rin. I know him because he went to my school. I show todoroki my room and other roommates then leave to go get ice cream

💮time skip💮{inasa's pov}

We come back from the ice cream shop talking and playing around. I'm happy to see todoroki let his guard down and be happy once in a while. We were playing a game of truth and dare and I found out that todoroki was ticklish and that he has a slight sweet tooth. This will come in handy for the future. I drop him back at white rose and then go home.
3rd pov

Todoroki walked back into his dorm and found bakugou and shihai still arguing but this time over something different. All that was going through the young mans mind was to get rest and sleep. But poor todoroki forgot about something important happening the next day. His heat. But he got into bed and drifted away to sleep.

💮time skip💮{bakugous pov}
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSULT ⚠️

It's early morning and I wake up to sweet smell in my dorm. I decided to stay at the dorms for today to see what it's like and to get away from my mum. The scent smells like vanilla and roses. I get down from my bed and walk closer to todoroki. It's defiantly coming from him. Ahh, this smell is just so strong and enticing. It wouldn't matter if I leave a few marks right. I walk closer to todoroki. He's still sleeping. Well he's an omega and I'm an alpha so I can do what I want! This is how it's meant to be. He'll probably like it anyway. And with that smell I can't really hold back. I climb on top of him and turn him so his face is on his pillow. He wakes up and try's to turn around.

3rd person pov ⚠️TRIGGER⚠️
Bakugou holds todoroki down and lifts up his shirt.
"Bakugou what are you doing? G-get off me." The slightly smaller boy said said trying to squirm out of bakugou's grip to no avail. Him being in his heat has triggered Bakugou's Rut to start. Bakugou ignored the younger boy and ripped his shirt off. And started licking and biting his neck just next to his scent gland. Although todoroki was in heat he still didn't want to be marked. Not by him.
"Ahhh, Bakugou get off." He continued thrashing about and telling him to stop but couldn't get him off. Bakugou continued to leave marks and lick all around todoroki's neck. Just as soon as Bakugou was about to go further the door swung open and shihai came in. He saw what was happening walked over to Bakugou.
"You might want to get off him, I could hear him screaming stop from down the hall." He said shutting the door and walking closer.
"Mind your damn business." He said continuing to try and have his way with todoroki. Black reached over and dragged Bakugou off him. Todoroki quickly got up, grabbed a shirt and put it on. Bakugou huffed and stormed out.
"Thanks for helping me. I kinda just froze, sorry." Todorkoki said still startled by what just happened.
"Don't worry about it. But don't be surprised if I ask for something in return mkay." Shihai said smiling at the smaller boy. Todoroki nodded and walked out of his room and ran to the bathroom. He went straight for the mirrors and looked at his neck. There were a bunch of marks all over his neck, chest and his back too. Todoroki felt disgusted, how could he let someone do this to him. That's when he remembered that he was on heat and that his smell might be attracting other alphas. He needs to leave quickly and find suppressants. They weren't necessarily the best option but it was the only one he had at the moment. He ran back to his room and swallowed the pills quickly. He ran to the shower got dressed in a white shirt and shorts. Todoroki grabs his phone and texts Inasa
Shoto: is it okay if I come over. I forgot that I started my heat.
He replied almost instantly
Inasa: yeah of course! I'll come pick you up :D.
Todoroki walked outside to the entrance and waited for Inasa. He pulled up in his car and todoroki got in.
"You okay." Inasa said in a deep husky voice.
"Yeah I'm okay we can talk about it later." He said putting on his seatbelt.
Inasa looked over at todoroki and noticed some marks and bruises on his pale neck. He already knew what must have happened especially if todoroki was on his heat. But who did it. Inasa was mad. His hand gripped the steering wheel tighter making his knuckles go white as he drove out of white rose. They got to his house he and parked.
"My parents and grandma are home so just say hi and we'll go upstairs." He says while unlocking the door.
Todoroki just followed behind Inasa and walked into the living room. He said hi to inasa's parents and grandmother then swiftly moved upstairs to inasa's room and sat on the bed. It was silent for a moment then todoroki started to talk.
"Sorry for intruding I just wanted to be somewhere I felt safe." He said quietly
Inasa's heart warmed when he heard this. He felt safe in inasa's home. The bigger man pulled the smaller one closer to him in a Hug
"You weren't intruding don't worry. And I'm guessing you don't want to talk about your neck anymore."
The younger man remained silent, all he said was this
"Why me? It's always me."
Inasa pulled the smaller Male tighter into the hug
"I'm sorry. But it won't be like this forever. I'm here for you remember. Is it okay if you at least tell me who did it."
"It- it was bakugou. But don't do anything. It was my fault. I forgot I was on heat and sent him into a rut because of my scent!"
"But he could have had some self control and held back from doing anything, but he chose not to. I won't do anything but for your own safety please be careful when around him." Inasa said slowly letting go of todoroki.
"Okay." Was all he said back
"Now let's do something to lift your spirits!" He says back to normal.  But deep down Inasa was furious that someone would force themselves on todoroki. Todoroki was his. Not yet but he will be.

Authors notes
Sorry for the irregular uploads. More sweet stuff next chapter and a few misunderstandings😏. please press the small star in the corner on the chapters you read 😊.
1316 words~