•Confrontation•

Previously: that's todoroki's boyfriend!

Inasa's pov
He notices todoroki. Ugh how I wish he hadn't. He tells his friends to wait for us and walks over. Todoroki sees him aswell and smiles. Wow he got a lot happier when he saw akira. Well I mean they are dating. He leaves the table and goes to hug him. Akira kisses him on the forehead. I'm honestly so jealous but I'll never say it out loud.
"Oooo, who's that?" Ashido asks
Todoroki already came out to his class and me when he was a second year. We all knew it was a matter of time before the pretty boy was claimed. And I hoped it would have been me.
"Oh um he's my boyfriend." He nearly whispers.
They, and I mean mostly the girls, start screaming and clapping. They leave their seats and start asking questions.
"Ugh sit back down and let's eat." Bakugou says grumpily.
"Oh Bakugou. Your just jealous you can't snag yourself a cute omega like todoroki!" Jiro says sticking her tongue out at Bakugou.
"No way! I would never date a stupid omega like him! Omegas are just cum dumpsters anyway!"
The room goes silent. We all knew Bakugou was a sexist bitch but really. That was extreme. And in front of his boyfriend?
Shoto's pov
I roll my eyes at the comment. I'm used to it by now. I look at akira and he looks mad. I've never seen him mad before but it's kinda scary.
"Oh so your the sexist bitch I've heard about." He says letting go of me and walking over to Bakugou.
"Hah? Who the hell do you think your talkin to." He shouts jumping up and getting up in akiras face.
I really don't want them fight. That's the last thing I want. I've learnt since I was a first year that fighting and holding grudges doesn't help. Well in some cases. Before I can intervene akira grabs Bakugou by the collar and slams him into a table breaking it. Everyone stands there shocked. Sure Bakugou was strong. But akira's older than us. So then probably stronger. And the fact that he's also training to be a hero that doesn't help Bakugous situation. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and look over at them on the ground. Akira just keeps punching Bakugou. In the middle of the restaurant! Me and Inasa quickly run drag akira off Bakugou. He's half passed out laying on top of a broken table. Akiras friends run over apologise and leave. One of them runs back in and apologises to the owner saying they'll pay for the table. She leaves. We all look at each other and at bakugou stunned. He's out cold.
"That escalated very quickly." Denki said breaking the silence.
Kirishima walks over to Bakugou and picks him up. Well...um...I'll take him and leave. Sorry on his behalf. Just like that he leaves with Bakugou.
"Let's be real guys. It was a matter of time before he got his ass handed to him for being so rude." Mineta says smugly.
"Same goes to you!" Momo says annoyed.
We all laugh trying to adjust to what just happened. We sit back down and carry on with our day

💮time skip💮

We're all finished eating and are walking to leave the theme park. It's about 5:00pm by now. Kirishima came back but Bakugou understandably didn't. We were all leaving when I see akira walking out as well.
"I'll be right back." I say to Inasa. He nods. I run over to him.
"Hey." He looks at me then pulls me into a hug.
"That's the same guy that did that right."
"Yeah. But you went a bit overboard." I say laughing.
He squeezes me.
"I'm really sorry. I'll make up for it. I promise."
"You don't have to. Plus he kinda deserved it."
"No no. I want to treat you."
He let's go and we kiss. He starts to deepen the kiss. I don't mind. I feel my face heat up. I pull away.
"We're in public!" I half whisper.
"Don't worry. Well do a lot more after your treat tomorrow." He winks
I feel my face go bright pink.
"Well whatever. Bye. And get back safe."
"You too shoto."
Inasa's pov
I couldn't help but eavesdrop. I had too. And my blood is seriously boiling. I'm so mad! He wants to go further with todoroki! I must delay him as much as possible tomorrow. I know it's not right but I can't let go. Ugh and that kiss. I can hardly contain my anger right now! I quickly run back to the group and see todoroki walking up to them. He's blushing like crazy. No one seems to notice. Apart from Iida. He just looks then smiles at himself. We all get back to our rooms.
"Be careful about Bakugou." I say to todoroki remembering that they share a room.
"Yeah I can protect myself ya know." He says smiling.
"Yeah yeah I know."
We get to his room. I really don't wanna go but I don't have a choice.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow. Can we hang out again then?"
"Well I'm busy but when I'm free I'll call you. Is that okay."
"Yeah! Of course!"
I hug him and watch him walk into his room. I've really got to up my game huh. Well I'm still determined to win this beautiful omega over. I won't lose hope!

Authors notes
Bakugou had it coming🤷🏾‍♀️ I know I said it was gonna happen last chapter but it didn't 😂. Tell me if I made any mistakes please ☺️.
945 words ~