•A favour to ask•

Previously: "I'm sorry."
Slight smut in this chapter

Inasa's pov

I look over at todoroki. Why is he the one apologising. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I should be the one apologising."

He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry because I got you dragged into my relationship drama, and you got hurt because of that. If I had just sorted it sooner you wouldn't have a busted lip."
"No no. I got myself involved. You told me not to do anything and I still did."
"If you say so."

He continues cleaning my lip. He still looks upset.

"Please don't be upset."
"I'm not."

He says. I'm not so convinced. He's not very good at hiding his sent.

"Hey. Do you wanna know a way to make my lip better a lot quicker."

He looks at me confused.

"How?"

He asks. He genuinely looks curious. How cute.

"You can kiss it."

I can't help but smile. His face goes bright pink.

"N-no! I'm not falling for your trick!"

He says. He looks a lot more happy now. That's good.

"C'mon.. it'll be a quick peck. Pleaseeeee."
"Fine just a quick kiss. Nothing more!"

I smile. He closes his eyes and leans in to kiss me. I can't help but stare. He looks so beautiful like this. I lean in and kiss him. His lips are so soft. You wouldn't expect them to be round either but they're quite plump! I deepen the kiss and bite his bottom lip. He doesn't seem to know what to do. I push my tongue in his mouth and start to lick all around. I suck on his tongue and carry on licking around his mouth.

"Ahha."

Did he just moan? Just as I thought this couldn't get any better. He pulls away from our kiss and covers his face.

"What's wrong?"

I ask. I can hardly refrain from laughing.

"I said just a kiss!"

He says clearly trying to be annoyed.

"You didn't say how deep the kiss could go. So I made it as deep as possible."

He looks at me annoyed.

"Your lip is fine now. Let's go get something to eat please."
"Okay. Let's go to a buffet and eat our hearts out!"
"Haha Okay."

I look over at him and he still looks upset. That bastard really took a toll on him. We go to the buffet and he looks a lot more happy after getting some food. I just hope we can be together soon.

Shotos pov

I'm waiting for inasa to finish eating at the buffet. He sure does eat a lot. I just can't help but think about the breakup. And the kiss...... is it to soon to be kissing someone else? I did just break up with akira. Doesn't think make me a bit of a slu-