•Made to mate•

Previously: I knew it! It was only a matter of time! Let the drama commence! :)

*10:03 am. Shihai's pov*

"So spill the tea sis."
"Tea? Sis? Why would I want to spill a drink. And I'm not a girl."
"Ugh never mind. I mean just tell me what's going on."
"Oh um okay. Well I was in akira's room... he wanted to... have..."
"Sex."
"Um yeah. I didn't want to go all the way because I'm really not ready for that so I said no. So-"
"Oh my goodness did he try to rape you!"
"No no no nothing like that. I willingly did... something. But when he.. finished he moaned someone else's name."

Wow. I was not expecting that one. I wonder who's name it was. I mean if your gonna cheat make sure not to get caught!

"Who's name was it."
"He said shiro."

The room goes silent. I don't know anyone called shiro. But I soon will.

"So you think he's cheating on you."
"I hate to say it but yes. I do trust him but why would he say someone else's name. I just don't get it."
"Hmm this is a sticky situation. But put all your faith in me, fore I shall solve this dilema."
"That's to much to ask. And plus I should sort this one out myself. It's my relationship. Not ours."

He makes a fair point. I guess I'll have to convince him some more.

"Listen. Me and akira go way back. I could talk to him and see if he is in fact cheating on you. And if he is I'll tell you."
"Well if you insist. I'm not going to stop you."
"Don't worry. I'll get the answers you want."
"If you say so."
"But he probably isn't cheating."
"I- I hope so."

Aww looks at the melancholy all over the omegas face, Just talking about it! I need to drive him into a false sense of security... for my own personal gain :p.

"I'll go do some digging."
"Um okay."

I get up and leave the room. I step into the hallway and take a deep breath. It's gonna get real fun.

"Were you eavesdropping on us by any chance bakugo?"

I look over and bakugps leaning on the wall. How obvious.

"Like hell I'd wanna listen to you and that bitch has to say. I was just resting."
"Yeah. Resting right by the door huh.Do you have a crush on the dual haired boy by any chance?"
"No. Fucking. Way."
"Well you know what they say. You can't always get what you want."
"Shut up."

He walks into our room. He could play a good part in this game couldn't he. I might need him later. I walk down to akiras room and enter.

"Hiiii~"
"Hey."
"You look stressed. What's on your mind."

He tells me the same thing todoroki did. Hmm. This should be fun.

"Well maybe it's todorokis fault."
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Well perhaps it's his fault. If he had just had sex with you sooner you wouldn't have had to cheat. Your an alpha. It's only instinct. You were made to mate. So maybe he should live up to his role as an omega too. You're in the right for cheating. Let's not call it cheating. More like satisfying your needs."
"Maybe your right. It's not my fault he doesn't want to play his roll as an omega."
"Exactly. Now are you still seeing the other guy?"
"Um well yeah. Shiro. That's his name."
"Good. You should continue to. It's not your fault. Until todoroki does what he needs to do get your needs satisfied."
"Yeah. Your right."