•A Familiar Voice•

Previously: "That's the sound of the security alarm."

Shoto's pov

"I'll go check if you'd like."

I ask.

"It's better if half of us stay and the other goes."

Midoriya says.

"He's right."

iida backs.

"Okay then, me Bakugou todorki inasa momo midoriya and monoma can go the rest can stay. For all we know it could just be a scare."

Shinso says. I need to check who it is. It might somehow be... him. He hasn't said anything to me in weeks. But it's possible he's just been following me the whole time.

"Let's go. And stay close."

Iida says taking the lead with momo. We walk down the hallway to the security room. All of a sudden the lights go off.

"What the hells going on with your house?!"
"That's what we're going to find out Bakugou.."

Shinso I calmly reply's. Momo Creates flashlights and gives them all to us.

"Keep close to me. You never know who might have broken in."

Inasa whispers in my ear. I smile to myself knowing he's not mad at me. Or not mad enough not to care.

"Okay."

I walk quicker to catch up to him. We walk and turn corners. I really underestimated how big momo's house is. As we walk I feel someone herb my hand. I gasp and pull away as quick as I can. I turn around and flash my light in their face.

"Woa there sweetheart. Just me."
"Oh um sorry monoma. And my name isn't sweethea-."
"If your that scared you can just hold onto me."
"No I'm good."

I turn around and run back to inasa. Monoma follows. Ughhh. Why does he have to follow? We continue to walk.

"We're here!"

Momo shouts. I hear a door open and the sound of static. We walk into a small badly lit room and see a bunch of monitors and keyboards.

I hear typing then the lights flicker on.

"Fixed that!"

I hear more typing then the monitors turn on.

"That's strange.."
"What?"

Inasa asks. I hold his hand and smile. I hope he isn't too worried. He looks down at me and smiles back.

"It seems as if it was just a glitch. Nothings out of place."
"That's great!"

Midoriya beams.

"Yeah.."

Inasa says. He sounds skeptical. But I'm relieved.

"Shall we go back then?"

Monoma asks trying to hold my other hand. I move it away so it's in my pocket.

"I don't see why not."

Iida says.

"Well then, let's stop standing here chatting and go back!"

Bakugou growls. We turn around and head back.

"Phew."

Inasa says squeezing my hand. I giggle and smile at him.

"Nothing to worried about."

He smiles and nods. We continue walking. I feel someone barge past me knocking my phone out my hand.