•Family dinner•

Previously: I grab the clothes and start changing.
Quick a/n I should have said that todoroki is 5'7 and Inasa is 6'1. The rest of the boys are around 5'11 example shihai is 5'11. Also Wattpad is glitching and the pic that's meant to be there's not showing up for me so I just put sangwoo sorry 😖.

Shotos pov
I put on the dress first then look in the mirror. It's tight. Especially around my waist area. Ugh I can't believe I'm doing this. I hear a knock at the door and shihai goes to open it. Before I can hide I see momo and kendo walk in with makeup bags.
"Heyyyy." Kendo says putting down her bags on my bed.
"Wow todoroki you look amazing." Momo says running to hug me.
"Thanks I guess."
They take me into the bathroom and sit me down in front of the mirror. They start whispering to each other and looking at me.
"Todoroki! Lucky for you, you already have natural beauty. So we'll only put on some lipgloss and fake lashes." Kendo says getting the lashes out.
"You are okay with that right?" Momo asks.
"Oh um yes."
"Great!" They both shout
They start putting on the lashes and giving me the lip gloss.
"Keep this in your purse." Momo hands me the lip gloss and I take it.
"Thanks for helping me." I say as we get up and leave the bathroom.
I go back to my bed and sit down. I put my phone, keys, some money and the lipgloss in the purse. They hardly fit but I forced it in.
"You ready." Shihai says
"Nearly I just have to get my shoes on."
"Don't be nervous. It's just a family gathering. Other in-laws will be there too so you can talk with them."
"Oh okay." That's a lot of people I think to myself
"And if people ask how we met just say at UA and that we've been dating ever since. Mkay." He sits down next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I nod and put my shoes on.
The heals are higher than I thought. I get up and walk around the room to adjust. Shihai's phone pings and he looks at it.
"Well it's time to go. You ready?"
I nod getting my bag. I look in the mirror once again and sigh quietly. He holds my hand and smiles.
"Remember, you have to make this believable mkay. So I'll be calling you babe and kissing you on the cheek."
"Oh okay."
"Like I said before, it's just an act."
I nod as we walk to his car. We get in and he drives us to his parents house.

💮time skip💮

I get out of the car and look at his parents house. It's really big. There are a lot of cars in the drive way as well.
Shihai comes next to me and wraps his arm around my waist.
"Let's go in."
We walk over to the door and shihai knocks loudly. A tall man with dark skin like shihai's opens the door. He smiles and lets us in.
"So this is the lovely woman you've been talking about huh shihai?"
"Uh yeah."
"She's beautiful!"
We walk to the living room and talk to all his siblings. He keeps pulling me in and kissing my cheek. It's as if he's doing this to make his siblings jealous. I'll have to ask. We walk over to the dining room and shihai pulls a seat out for me. His family are really nice. He has a lot of siblings. I sit and talk with his parents at the table. More family members come over and sit at the table they ask my name and how we met and other small talk. The food comes and we all start eating. I soon start to feel uncomfortable because shihai keeps stroking and gripping my thigh under the table. He doesn't have to. His little siblings are really annoying. They keep crawling under the table and pulling my dress. The boys keep asking why I don't have boobs! The also asked why I had a scar on my face so I'm kinda nervous. I hope no one else asks.
3rd person pov
Todoroki was sitting at the table eating when shihai's little brother started talking.
"So todoroki. Why are there scars all over your arms?"
The room went dead silent. How was todoroki supposed to answer this. He wasn't comfortable telling random people about his personal life. Todoroki looked around and felt all eyes on him, expecting him to answer. Even shihai was expecting an answer. He continued gripping his thigh. Todoroki was starting to panic. His chest tightened. He felt it getting harder to breathe. He felt awful. The room was spinning and he felt nervous. No that was a major understatement.
"You gonna answer." A little girl says
Todoroki starts shaking. He gets up and grabs his bag.
"I-I have to go." Todoroki says running out of the house. He doesn't know where he is but he just needs to leave. He can hear shihai calling his name but he continues running.
Shotos pov
It starts raining. I don't care. My feet hurt. I don't care. I continue running into no where. I'm lost. But I don't care. I run faster and faster looking back to make sure he's not following me, I violently bump into someone. I fall hard to the ground hitting my head and landing into a puddle. I look up and see two pairs of ruby red eyes glaring down at me.
"Todoroki?"
I try to stand up but everything hurts. I just look away.
"Why the fuck are you wearing a dress?"
I don't say anything.
"Fuckin weirdo." He was about to walk away when he stopped and shouted
"Oh yeah and about that time on the bed i only did that cus you were there conveniently so don't think I like you!  No one would. Your just a stupid worthless omega! Got it? And I wouldn't wanna waste going all the way with someone like you!"
He spits on me and walks away. He's right. Why would anyone like me. Inasa probably only kissed me because I was there conveniently. I slowly stand up and sit on the side of the road. I begin to cry silently to myself. The same thoughts as that day slowly creeping into my head. Man does everything hurt. Why. Why me. I get up and walk around some more looking for a way back.
"I'm so dumb. I can just use google maps." I say quietly to myself still crying. Ugh why did I freak out like that. I know that it gets me but I need to get over myself. It's my fault for wearing short sleeves. I take out my phone and walk all the way back to white rose. I don't see shihai's car in the parking lot so he might still be with his parents. I walk inside and go straight to the bathroom. I strip naked and get in the shower turn it on and just sit there. Crying, like the pathetic omega I am.

⚠️trigger warning cutting⚠️

I look over to the side and see a razor near the sink.

Cut

I should shouldn't I

Do it

I really should. Like Bakugou said I'm nothing worth it. I get up and grab the razor. I break the plastic off and cut deep into my skin. I feel better. It starts to sting. If I do it again then I'll feel better. I do it again and again and again losing count until I hear a knock at the door.
"Umm todoroki is that you in there?" It's shihai. I try to find the strength to get up and dry myself off when I feel a burst of disyness and light headed ness ( if that's a word?) I slip and fall and everything goes black. I hear banging then the door breaking open.

Authors notes
So that took a turn for the very worst😳. I also wanted to say I read the latest chapter for bnha and all I can say is.... JEUEHWJDB DHEIEBEII😭 I love baby tomura so muchhhhh 😘💗
1387 words ~