•Wanna go home•

Previously: And he definitely could kill him if he used his quirk. This is.......

Inasa pov

Everyone invited to the party is looking around for todoroki. I'm trying my best not to panic but I don't think it's working. I've checked the same room like 5 times now...

"Guys... come look at what I found."

I hear kirishima's voice coming from a few rooms away. I get up and practically sprint to him. I'm the first one here.

"Is it todoroki?"
"Nope."

He points down to the foot of the bed. Monoma? What is he doing lying down there. Was he knocked out?

"I tried waking him up but nothing happened."
"Have you tried slapping him?"
"Well um no hah."

I pick him up and slap him a couple time in the face. He slowly opens his eyes.

"Hey, you awake dude?"

Kirishima asks. Monoma groans and rubs his head.

"Dude, can you talk. Can you stand?"

He nods slowly and gets on his feet.

"Do you know what happened to todoroki?"
"What are you talking about?"

He says glaring at me. Kendou comes and stands at the door.

"There you are monoma. I was starting to think you had been kidnapped too. By the way Inasa we've called the police and other hero's. We can't find him anywhere."

It can't be. Has todoroki really been kidnapped. Should I tell everyone that he has a stalker. Will that help? I look at monoma. He seems to be fine now. I'll ask him some things.

"Did you see todoroki before he disappeared."

I ask. He looks up at me angrily. What's his problem?

"What do you mean disappeared?"
"We'll update you later on, but considering that you were knocked out, it is possible that you may have seen something. Even if it was something small."

Kendou says walking closer.

"Okay then. Me and him were in here making out."

He says smugly. I feel my blood begin to boil. This mother fucker! I know that probably isn't true. Me and todoroki like eachother! There's no way!

"Monoma.... making out is a two way thing, and let's just say you don't have the best rep with omegas when it comes to kissing."

He simply shrugs and leans back.

"And what happened after that that left you knocked out on the floor?"

Kirishima asked. Monoma's. Eyes went wide.

"Ummm..... nothing."
"We have to know if we want to get closer to retrieving todoroki."

He huffs and rolls his eyes.

"He may have kicked me off the bed."

Kendou face palmed and let out an audible sigh.

"After this is all over we need to have a serious talk."
"Is there anything odd or something like that you noticed?"

Kirishima asks.

"Well I thought I heard moving in the corner of the room but it was probably just my imagination. But then again now that your saying todoroki was kidnapped it might not have been."

He looks down at his palms no longer sending death glares at me.

"I'll go tell the police."

I say getting up and walking out the room. I walk downstairs to the entrance. I see a bunch of police officers and endeavour. He doesn't look sad. He just looks angry. I walk up to one of the officers.

"Hey who's in charge here?"
"That would be me."

He says smiling.

"Okay then I have some things to tell you that might help."
"Okay then. Come with me."

We walk away to somewhere more private. A spare room I think. He sits down pulls out a notepad and clicks his pen.

"Ready when you are."

I sit down opposite him and sigh.

"Well I didn't tell anyone but I have a clue on who has kidnapped todorok. He had a stalker."
"A stalker! Inasa you know that's very serious!"
"Of course I fucking do! Your stressing me out here."
"Sorry, um did this supposed stalker ever act on his desires."

Should I tell him about todoroki's rape? I have to. This will help find him.

"Yeah. He um he raped him."

The police officer nodded and continued writing.

"Do you have any ideas on who this person may be?"
"If I took a wild guess I would say...

Shoto's pov

"Tomura Shigaraki?!"

He smiles at me and sits down on the floor.

"That's my name, don't wear it out."
"B-but why me?!"
"Because I've taken a special liking to you. Me and your brother Dabi where tal-"
"TOYA?!"
"Don't Interrupt me omega."

Did he just use his alpha voice on me?! My mouth immediately shuts. I couldn't speak even if I wanted to.

"As i was saying, me and Dabi were talking and we were thinking of a way to get you all back. Then he suggested that I get you pregnant and he could kill you after. I wasn't all for the plan but we both have good quirks so I wasn't totally against it. And killing you wouldn't really be my problem. So I'm going to get you pregnant you'll raise them then Dabi will torture and kill you. But don't worry you won't die until the pups don't need breast milk anymore. Another reason why I'm not so bothered about marking you. Oh and you'd be a great cock sleeve."

He says this all while smiling at me. I can't believe this. I can feel the tears falling down my cheeks. I can't speak. Even if I could I wouldn't know what to say!

"No nononono. Please! You can't do this."

He looks down at me and starts laughing. He laughs and laughs and laughs.

"I don't care."

He gets up and sits on the bed. He claps his hands. The nomu on top of me starts moving.

"Nononono please. I'm begging you! You can't do this!"
"What? You don't want me to remove the mark?"
"No! Not that!"
"Then shut up and hold still."

This can't be happening. I feel the nomu re-adjust. It's mouth is right on my neck.

"Get it over with."

Tomura says impatiently. I feel the nomu bite down hard on my sent gland.

"AHH. No please I-it hurts!"

He ignores my cries and pleas for him to stop. Nothing changes. He bites harder and the skin breaks. I cry out in pain I look for something to grab but my arms are pinned down next to me.

"That should be good."

The nomu gets up and walks to the door guarding it. I stay on the ground in pain and shock. I can't believe this is happening. Why me? Things haven't changed from that day. My life hasn't gotten better one bit.

Tomura walks over and bends in front of me.

"If that's making you cry you've got a lot more coming."

He starts laughing again. All I can do is lay there as the blood trickles down my neck. I just wanna go home.

————————————————————
📝
What a wild ride :))). Can people please recommend me some music to listen to :(((. Anything but country goes 🚨also sorry if you don't like who the masked man turned out to be I honestly didn't know who else to do so if you want me to change it comment so I can change it 😁😔.

1213 words.