•Didnt Even Drink Alcohol•

Previously: "Take it off and well flaip a coin or something."
"Okay?"

Shotos pov.

Shihai gets up and grabs a coin.

"3..2..1."

He flips the coin catches it and puts it on the back of his hand. He takes his hand off and reveals what side it lands on.

"Heads! Guess you'll be going as a cute vampire."
"I'm cool with that."

I take the dress and put it on. I look in the mirror one final time. A red and black dress, that's tight at the top then comes out at the bottom. It doesn't come anywhere near my knees. I put on the fishnet tights that come with it and some platform boots. I walk out and see shihai wearing a black bodysuit.

"Is this your costume?"
"Yeah it'll be so easy to scare people like this!"
"Okay. Understandable."
"Here's the cape that goes with it."

I take it and put it on.

"Lest goo."

We walk outside and start walking to the party. We get to some house and the party's in full swing. More people are coming in. And nobody's leaving.

I walk inside and the music immediately fills my ears. Not to mention the scents of many different alphas. The smell is so strong it could send me into early heat! Good thing I brought suppressants. Maybe I should break the habit of taking them though. I guess I can't help it. I've been taking them ever since I can remember thanks to Endeavor.

I look around and shihais already gone. I wonder if inasa's here yet. I walk around looking for him. I walk backwards to get a better view when I feel myself step on someone.

"Woah carefull there dude."
"Oh sorry."

I turn around and see inasa beaming down at me.

Inasa's pov

I smile down at todoroki. hope he likes what I'm wearing. He smiles and hugs me. The music continues and everyone's dancing or kissing. I want to be in one of those groups. Kissing or dancing. And all with one man. The one smiling at me eyeing my outfit.

I look down to get a better look at what he's wearing. It's a dress! He looks so good in it. It's nice and tight then it comes out at the bottom. It's short too, not revealing much, but the fishnets makes him all the more hot. How can someone be sexy and cute at the same time. I HAVE to ask him out later. Before someone gets to him first!

"It isn't much of an... outfit..."
"Huh? What do you mean."

I shout over the music.

"All your wearing is a cape and shorts. What are you even meant to be."
"DRACULA!!"
"But I'm a vampire. We can't be the same thing."
"I can be Dracula. And you can be Dracula's wife."

His face goes a deep red. It nearly matches his dress!

"I- I guess I'm fine with that."

Shotos pov

I can't help but stare at his costume. His abs all exposed for everyone to see. They look nice to touch. Maybe he would let me. I could ask.... no no no no. Absolutely not. We're not even dating... yet. I'll ask him after the party definitely.

"Enjoying the view?"
"I-uh-um no?"
"HAHAHAA. I'm sure you are. Have a feel."

Was he reading my mind? He takes my hand and runs it along his chest all the way down to his bellybutton. I feel my face heat up even more. I can't do this or I'll go into an early heat. I reluctantly take my hand away.

"Uh wow. I'm gonna go get a drink."

I quickly push my way through and go to the drinks table.

"Hey!"

I look next to me and see some guy with a mask on.

"Hello."
"Would you like a drink?"
"Um yeah that's why I'm at the drinks table."

He just laughs and hands me something. I take sip.

"Blehg."
"Heh you don't like it."
"Not really. What did you put in it?"
"Rum."
"Oh I've never had alcohol before so. Is there any juice?"
"Yeah here you go."
"Thank you."

I take a sip and it's much better than the rum.

???'s pov

Just how cute can my omega get. He'd rather have juice than alcohol. It's like he knows my type and is doing it on purpose. I look at him and he's swaying his hips to the music. So seductive and he doesn't even know it. There are alphas eyeing him from all directions, betas too. But none of them are better suited for him than me.

"Would you like to dance?"

He looks at me embarrassed.

"I um don't know how."
"That's okay I'll teach you."

Shotos pov

He grabs me by the wrist and spins me round so my back is facing him.

"Just sway your hips the way you were before."
"Ah Okay."

I didn't realise I was doing that. I sway my hips like I was before. He does the same in sync with me. I hope I look okay. I look around and see inasa in the center of all the partying. I wanna go hang out with him but being in the center of attention isn't my strong point.

"Is it okay if you hold my drink, I need the toilet."
"Okay."

I give the guy in the mask my drink and head to the toilet.

TRIGGER WARNING: DRUGGING

???'s pov

He's just feeding me opportunities. A little push in the right direction never hurt anybody. I take out a few pills from my pocket and drop them in. This will do the job.

Inasa's pov

I walk around looking for todoroki. He said he was going to get a drink but I haven't seen him since then. It's been like 15 whole minutes! I walk to where the drinks are: I walk up to some guy in a mask holding two drinks.

"You seen a cute guy with red and white hair?"
"No sorry."
"Oh okay."

I walk away. Maybe he's in the kitchen.

Shotos pov

I walk out the toilet. It took me some time to find it but I got there eventually. I walk back down to the man in the mask.

"Thanks for holding it."
"No problem."

I take my Drink and down it.

"I'm gonna go look for inasa. Would you like to meet him. I'm sure you'd get along well."
"Okay. I think I know who he is. He's the bald guy right?"
"He's not bald but okay. Do you know where he went."
"Yeah I saw him go into one of the rooms upstairs."

We walk up the stairs. Every step I take I feel my self getting more tired. I didn't even drink alcohol! Maybe it's all the alphas scents. I continue walking up the stairs but at a slower pace. I feel so light headed. We get to the top of the stairs and walk into one of the rooms

"Oh he's not here. Let's look in another roo-."

I feel myself drop to the floor unable to move. What's wrong with me! I can't speak either. Why can't I move! I feel someone lift me up and put me on the bed. The masked guy is here! He'll help me! He closes the door and locks it. What's going on. I feel myself falling asleep, or unconscious. I can't tell. What's going on.

The masked man takes off his shirt and trousers. He strokes my face and smiles.

"My beautiful omega."

————————————————————
📝

Sorry I haven't been writing. Skl started and I hv a bunch of hw 😔. In the meantime you can read this inatodo one shot I made ages ago it's called *fast lane* so give it a read pls ☺️.
1301 words