A few notes about the story ✨

This is all just info about omega verses so if you already know you can skip this sorry for the inconvenience 💁🏾‍♀️
So this is an omega verse, if you don't know what that means I'll try to explain  as best as I can. Everyone has second genders: alpha, omegas and betas. In this story you find them out when your 15 (so they already know their genders)
Alphas are like top tier like the best gender you can get.  They have things called ruts which is basically when the alpha is really aggressive and dominant. This happens when an omega is in heat(I'll explain what this is later)but it can happen naturally as-well.during this time the alpha will look for an unmarked or unmated omega to have sex with.
Omegas are like at the bottom. They are sometimes disrespected. They can get pregnant guy or girl. They have things called heats when an omega gets in a state of arousal and the body produces a large amount of heat. Heats also trigger the slick glands to activate and overproduce causing some of it to come out of their bum. In this time a
uterus forms for the males so they can get pregnant(I think). It can last for a few weeks to a month. It's similar to a period but without the blood and pain. It's easy for alphas to take advantage of omegas in this situation especially if they go in a rut.
Betas are like normal people, they can date either omegas, alphas or other betas
Alphas and omegas usually date each other. 
Scent glands are in the necks of all second genders.All scents are different and have different intensity's.
Scents are also a way of expressing distress anger or arousal. Alphas can emit calming pheromones(which is the same thing as a scent)
To mark someone is when you bite on their neck and in between their shoulder. (On the scent gland). What this does is does is mix their scents kinda like marriage.
That's all sorry if you already knew everything 😅I just wanted to say incase ya don't know. If there's anything I forgot please tell me so I can add it in or anything I got wrong so I can remove it 💆🏾‍♀️✨