•Flip a coin•

Previously: we both settle down and continue our work.

Inasa's pov

I'm doing my homework next to todoroki when a sweet smell starts coming from him. I look over and he's doing something on his phone smiling. Is he texting someone? And if so, who?! I need to know who is making him smile so much.

"Who you textin?"

He looks up at me and shakes his head.

"Doesn't matter."

He puts his phone down and continues with his homework. Who was that. His phone pings again and again. It looks like he's trying to ignore it but it just keeps on pinging.

"You should probably text them back."

I say. He nods and laughs. He picks up his phone and starts typing. He giggles a bit and continues typing. Who is that? He puts his phone away and does his work.

"C'mon... just tell me who it's was."
"It doesn't matter. Why do you wanna know so badly?"
"No reason."

He looks at me confused then continues.

"Someone's jealous."

Shihai says.

"Who is."

Todoroki asks ever so innocently.

"He knows who he is."

Shihai looks at me then laughs. What's up with him! Does he want to expose me or something?

"Oh and by the way Inasa. Todoroki's costume is a surprise as well."

Todoroki looks at me then shihai.

"It is?"
"Yep. So you'll have to meet us at the party."
"Uhmm Okay. I hope you've picked out something good shihai!"

I say. He just smiles and continues on his laptop.

"Are you done your work?"

I ask. He nods and puts away his things.

"Shihai when's the party so we know when to get ready."

Todoroki asks.

"It starts at 9:30 then ends whenever."

That sounds like a good time. I would never imagine todoroki going to your typical college house party, but you know people change.

"Well I should go and get ready shouldn't I. It's already 7."
"Yeah."

I stand up and wait to say goodbye to todoroki. He gets off his bed and comes over to hug me. I can't help but pick him up and swing him around. He giggles quietly. Wow he's adorable. And also very small compared to me. He's taller than the average omega but still small compared to an alpha. But his body on the other hand. Just like and omega! Small waist. Long beautiful legs and curvy hips. Not to mention his nice ass. Not that I stare at him or anything.

"You can put him down now."

Shihai says clearly annoyed.

"Sorry."

I say laughing. Todoroki blushes and waves. I walk out of his dorm. And practically sprint back to mine. I can't wait to show him what I'm wearing. And maybe I can ask him out after the party. I hope this goes well.

Shihais pov

God they are so lovey dovey. It's not needed. They're going to see each other in a few minutes.

"Well then. Let's get your outfit."

He nods and sits on the bed patiently. He really is what you could call the prefect omega isn't he. I go under my bed and pull out a suitcase and open it. A bunch of different costumes spring out from being stuffed in so long.

I put it on my bed and empty it.

"Pick one."

He looks around and picks up an outfit.

"Jack Frost...."

He nods and smiles.

"Wrong answer."

I take the costume from him and put it to the side.

"What why?!"
"Cus it won't look nice on you."
"Okay then. How about this one."

He picks up another costume a...... goblin.

"Really. Do you even know what it is."
"Yeah it's shrek."
"Number one no it's not shrek and number two your not wearing it."

He huffs and puts it to the side. He digs around a bit until he pulls out something else. Something decent this time. A devil outfit. It looks like he didn't give it much thought cus he's on his phone texting someone. Now I'm curious to know who he's texting.

"Who are you texting."

He looks at me and rolls his eyes. Forget what I said about him being the perfect omega.

"Why do you want to know so bad. You and inasa."
"I want to know because I'm curious. He wants know because he's jealous."
"If you must know I'm texting my sister."
"Oh your sister. Explains why you were smiling so much. Ha! So he was jealous for nothing."
"Who was?"
"Inasa. He thought you were texting some other alpha."
"Oh...did he."

His face is a bright red. He must be happy hearing that.

"Well go and try on the devil costume."
"Okay."

He picks up the costume and goes to the bathroom to change.

Shotos pov

Maybe I didn't think this through. The costume I picked isn't the best. It's tight and skimpy almost. It's just a red bodysuit with a pair of horns next to it. I pick it up and put it on. It's really tight. And there's a space for where your meant to show off your..... breasts? I don't have boobs. Oh well. I put on the horns and walk out to show shihai.

"Wow you look seductive."
"I don't know about this one."
"Why you look hot. All eyes will be on you."
"That's the problem. It's a bit too... revealing."
"But that's what we want."
"Can we try another one."
"Okayyy. But how about I pick one out then."
"Fine by me."

I change back into my normal clothes and sit on the bed waiting for him to pick one.

"Go and try this one on."
"Okay."

I take the costume and go back to the bathroom. I unfold it and look at it. Oh this isn't too bad I guess. It's a dress though. Then again not too bad. I put it on and look in the mirror.
'Sigh'.Oh well. Here goes nothing. I walk out and show shihai.

"Wow. Not too revealing but also very cute. It's fun."
"I guess. I don't really like either of them."
"Ugh. How about we let the reader decide."
"Huh? What reader."
"Nothing."
"Take it off and well flip a coin or something."
"Okay?"

————————————————————

📝

‼️‼️ this is where you come into play. I want you to pick heads or tales. Heads being the vampire and tales being the devil comstume. You get to pick but you don't get to know what they look like until next chapter ☺️. Choose wisely ‼️‼️ (also did you see how I broke the forth wall😉) and if no one says anything I will flip a coin irl. ‼️‼️

Also I have another inatodo one shot book that I might publish soon. I wrote it ages ago when I was bored. Sooo idk i might 🙈✨
1134 words