•An unexpexted landing•

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ATTEMPTED  SUICIDE ⚠️

3rd pov

Jump.

That's what todoroki heard in his head

Do it.

Todoroki was at the top of UA building. He stepped closer to the edge.
" I can't." He thought
" this is selfish."

Do it. Your worthless. Your weak. Not good enough.

The voices grew louder and stronger. What they were saying was all too familiar. It's the only thing his father ever told him. He thought the abuse would stop. It did. But not for long. He couldn't take it anymore.
"If only I were an alpha" the young boy thought . Todoroki took a step closer to the edge on the roof of UA high school.
"No one will miss me anyway, I was only born to surpass allmight. And now that he's not a hero anymore,I have no purpose."
Tears rolled down the young mans  face.

Jump.

He couldn't bare to go through the pain anymore. He closed his eyes. And jumped of.

⚠️ATTEMPT OVER ⚠️

Inasa's pov

It was around the afternoon when I decided to walk my dog. I decided to take the route thats near UA. My school finished a day before UA so they were all probably still in lessons or at lunch. I kinda hoped to run into todoroki even though he might be in lessons or something. Weird why did I want to see him. Whatever. I was walking to the park using the path near the back of UA when I saw a particular red and white headed omega at the at the top of UA building.
"What's he doing?"
I walk over to get a closer look, then he slowly leaned and jumped off. Without thinking I used my quirk to bring him over to me so he doesn't hit the ground. A gust of wind shot out of my hands and brought the smaller boy hurling towards me. "He probably still thinks he's falling." I thought. I really hope he wasn't doing what I think he was. But there's no other explanation. I drop the dog leash and catch him in my arms sending both of us tumbling to the floor. Shit. I used too much force. Guess I was to focused on catching him.

Shotos pov

As I let myself fall I just can't wait for it all to be over. The pain, the stress and the suffering. Just as I think I've finally hit the ground I hit something........

Soft?

Is this what the afterlife is like? No it can't be. Can it? I'm too afraid to open my eyes. I hear a barking and something licking my face .A dog? What's a dog doing-
"Todoroki?"
Huh? That voice sounds familiar. I slowly open my eyes and see a tall man with dark buzz cut hair.

"inasa?"

Authors Notes
So here's the first chapter. Again if I made any mistakes please tell me😊. I hope you liked it. Sorry for the trigger😖 so soon I know 🤷🏾‍♀️.
495 words ~