•Not what it looks like•

Previously: todoroki was his. Not yet but he will be.

Shoto's pov
Me and Inasa sat on his bed playing various games on his Nintendo switch. I had to be taught most of them but he said I caught on quickly which mad me happy. We were playing animal crossing when I see a box in the corner that looked interesting. I put down the controller and went to go pick it up. *twister* is what it said.
"How do you play twister?" I say to Inasa who's still playing games.
"Oh I can show you. You wanna play it."
"Yes please."
Inasa walks over and takes the box from me and starts setting up the game I sit on the edge of the bed and wait patiently for him to finish. He brings out a mat with different coloured spots on it and a spinner. Inasa explains the rules and we start playing.
Inasa's pov
After telling todoroki the rules we start to play. After a few spins of the wheel I end up in a crab position, he's on top of me in the same position facing me. He doesn't seem to be finding this hard but I'm struggling. I'm not flexible at all but he is. He adjusts himself and his ass is now rubbing against my crotch. His short shorts don't help my case either just making me feel him more. I don't think he notices because he doesn't seem to be fazed. He continues to move so he can balance all while rubbing his ass against my dick. I'm gonna get hard if this continues. But I don't want him to get off. I know what I'll do, a little cheating won't matter will it . I carefully lift up my arm and start to tickle todoroki. He starts to giggle then he realises what I'm doing.
"Hey hey! Inasa stop! That's cheating!"
I continue tickling, moving to around his waist. I can tell he's loosing his balance. His rubbing on my dick more now because of all the tickling. It was not my intention but that's what happened. He continues to laugh and tries to stop me. We topple over and he lands right on top of me. I'm lying on my back and he's sitting on top, ass still on my crotch and my hand still on his waist. His face is all red from laughing. His laugh is the cutest thing I've ever heard. He sits up and leans over angry because I cheated. Just then the door opens and my mums at the doorway.
"Sorry I just came to check to see if you were okay. I heard shouting and-."
She stands there looking at us and her mouth open wide. Just then my dad walks over to the door and looks in as well. This is very awkward. Todoroki just looked over at my parents and smiled still red from laughing.
"W-wait. It's not what you guys think it is." I say sounding a bit frantic.
Todoroki looks at me and says
"It's not?"
He's just made things even worse. He doesn't get what kind of position we're in but my parents sure do. Now that he's said that and the fact I'm now hard they're gonna think we were in the middle of something we weren't!
"Don't worry darling we'll give you two some privacy." My mum says quickly leaving. Oh no. They probably think we're dating now. My dad looks at me then puts his thumb up and runs out shutting the door. Arghhh whyyy. Its not what it looks like. I look up at todoroki and he looks confused. He looks at me then just shrugs and hops off.
"That means I won because you cheated." He says smiling smugly
"Well I accept my defeat. So what's the penalty."
He looks at me confused. Then starts thinking. "I want you to give me a piggy back ride all around the park." He says proudly.
Sounds easy enough. But let me use this to my advantage. I'll only do it if I get something in return. He looks confused again then nods. I know exactly what I'll do.
Shotos pov
While telling Inasa about his penalty I notice something poking at his trousers. Ummm do I tell him about his boner? I probably should. I would be embarrassed if someone didn't tell me and I went outside like that.
"Um Inasa." I say interrupting his rambling.
"Um yeah todo."
"You have a boner."
He looks down then realises it. He looks embarrassed.
"Should I leave so you can sort it out or what." I ask kinda embarrassed as well.
"I'll be in the bathroom. I'll try to be quick." He says running out.
Wow. Is that why his parents were looking at us weirdly.  Is it because he had a hard on. Probably. I wonder why he did. Maybe it was one of those random boner things. Oh well. Maybe I should help him. Nonononono I can't. I'm so inexperienced and he probably wouldn't want me to. Why am I even thinking of helping with something like that. I'll just wait for him to finish.

Authors notes
Comment if you want me to write about what Inasa is doing or if I should skip it cus if no one says anything I'm gonna skip it k. 😊
900 words