Shoto Todoroki x Female! Reader

Fluffy Fluff because it do be cute

Summary: The reader and Todoroki had become close friends since they started going to UA, but soon after they met, Todoroki began to get feelings

Quirk: Glitch (This is the power of the reader in my Avengers book if anyone wants to check that out- totally not advertising)- This quirk allows the reader to interact with technology around them just by using their brain waves. They also are about to 'glitch' around, which is just basically teleporting through the air.

___1st Person POV____

  "You know Shoto," I cut in to our study silence as we sat at a small table in a nearby cafe. We currently were on a small 'study date' so we could just make sure we had everything we needed to know for our midterms down. But, of course, just studying was boring as I remembered most of the material, so I decided to strike up a conversation with Todoroki. He sat there quietly as his eyes glazed on the page of notes he had in hand, before looking up to me, hearing me speak, "I think you would play a great Phantom,"

  "A great what?" He titled his head in confusion as his eyes narrowed slightly in thought. I laughed a bit, and waved my hand a bit as I spoke,

  "A Phantom. You know, like The Phantom of the Opera kind of Phantom," I explained and he still looked at me confused, but I just shrugged it off. Giving him a wave of my hand, I shook my head, "Just forget I said that,"

  He seemed to accept that as he turned back down to his notes, his beautiful eyes wandering over the pages as he seemed to engross in the work. It made me a little sad that he wasn't talking that much to me lately. It felt off as it was almost like he was dodging a me. He didn't talk much to me anymore, didn't make much eye contact, didn't seem to pay much attention to me anymore, and overall looked to be avoiding me. It hurt me quite bit as I liked being by his side , but now I just felt uncomfortable being by his side.

   Just as I sat there, thinking my thoughts, I took notice of the door's 'ding'. It wasn't something I would usually hear as I tended to block noises and such out as I studied. But now, since I'm not as focused in on that, I payed attention more to the world around me.

   Letting my eyes follow over to the noise, I noted the trio of boys walking in with smirks dancing on their faces. They were rather loud as one laughed out and the other tried to talk over his laughter. I gave them a glare before turning back to my set of notes. I tried to force myself into studying again, but my tries were invalid as I could still hear in the background the loud voices. I cringed at it, and let out a sigh, frustrated that I couldn't focus anymore on the paper.

   Just as looked up to Todoroki, about to ask him if we could leave, I heard the laughter and loud voices come closer. I tensed up a bit as I heard a voice call out,

  "Ooo~ what do we got here?" I heard them coo, causing me to glance behind me to see them staring at me. I rolled my eyes at them as another one pitched up,

  "Look fellas, the girl's man ain't even giving her attention," He chimed as the middle guy, who looked to be the leader, leaned forward towards me, getting rather uncomfortably close,

  "How about you ditch half-and-half and come back to my place? I'll give you all the attention you need," he seemed to give me a growl, which signalled a look of disgust onto my face. Just before I could push him off though, a voice from behind me perked up,