Fumikage Tokoyami x Female! Reader

It's not a phase. It's a lifestyle

Summary: He was a punk- she did ballet

Quirk: No quirk. That's all. That's the whole explantation.

Y'all are getting spoiled. I've been quarantined so we getting stuff DONE

____3rd Person POV_____

   (Y/N) (L/N). A girl well-known for her extreme kindness towards others, despite not getting kindness back.

  Ever since she was little, (Y/N) has always put others before her, not thinking twice about protecting herself. She never had any regard about protecting herself, since she knew she was doing good and that's all she wanted to do.

  Now, (Y/N) was quirkless- that was a given- but she always had a drive to be like a hero. She was strong, courageous, brave, fierce, all the aspects you needed to be a hero, and yet... She knew she could never be one. Without a quirk, she knew she would have to live a normal life, which wasn't what she wanted. She wanted action, adventure- she wanted to be able to save those who couldn't save themselves. To help them, and bring them that protection that they needed.

  But knowing she could never be that hero, she didn't care. Surprisingly enough, (Y/N) loved being who she was, despite not being able to live her dreams. She was okay with it, and why? Because she didn't want to save people in the spotlight. Instead, she loved to do the little things that mattered most to people. Whether it was just helping out charity events, baking a cake/cookies to a peer that was feeling down, spending time to read to little kids, or even volunteering to just about every event she could. (Y/N) wanted to make a difference by those little things, because she knew that the pros would never think twice of them.

  But... It was those little things and her kindness that seemed to bring her trouble,

  "Just let me go!" She yelled out to the group of boys standing in front of her. They were taunting her, trying to pry into her personal space with their lewd  comments,

  "Don't be a b*tch about it," the leading boy in front of her commented as he reached his hand out, grabbing a fistful of hair, yanking it downward. (Y/N) let out a bit of a cry, but despite the pain, she reached her arm out quickly, swiping something from the boy's pocket without anyone seeing.

  Though her actions went unnoticed, her little cry didn't as it seemed to attract the attention of a certain little dark birdie boy, Tokoyami. Just as she let out her cry, Tokoyami, who had just been strolling down the street in hopes of relaxing from his harsh internship exercises, seemed to notice the cry as his head perked up. Glancing around, his hero instincts kicked in and he follows the sound. As he turned the corner, he noticed the girl being held back by the group of boys, and instantly he became concerned.

  About to step in and intervene, he was drawn back as he watched the girl take full action against the group.

  As (Y/N) grew frustrated with being in the group's hold, she threw her elbow forward, hitting the leading boy right in the 'no-no square'. With that, it was his turn to let out a cry as he released his grip on the girl's hair before falling down to the ground. (Y/N) smirked a bit at this, but then turned to the three other boys, seeing them glaring at her, readying themselves to fight. But without another thought, she tucked the item she had in hand into her shirt, and then threw a punch at one of the boys, hitting him right in the jaw. As he stumbled back, she took the opportunity to swing at another boy, this time hitting him in the chest, but in the process she managed to get a slap to the face from the extra guy.