Yandere! Shinsou x Shy! Reader x Yandere! Izuku

Thank you BooksForLifeBowties for the request! I hope you enjoy!

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AU! AND QUIRKLESS AU!

⚠️Mentions of blood/gore/possessiveness (of course)/abuse-ish⚠️

(It's Yandere, so what you expect)

________1st Person POV_______________

I honestly can't remember how it all started, or when it all began. But here we are, in the middle of a zombie outbreak in late September.

It wasn't all THAT bad; I tried not to panic too much, but it sure wasn't fun. I looked around at my team of survivors as we all were walking down the empty abandoned streets. I kept my head down, but I was on high alert, listening to the quiet sounds around me. There wasn't many infected out today, since we managed to take down quite a bit of them, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.

I held my gun close to me as I gulped, seeing some of the people around me hold serious looks on their faces. We weren't an awful team, but we definitely didn't know each other well enough. That's why I kept to myself. I didn't say much to them, even if they were nice at times. I didn't really trust them a lot. But they were all I had without my parents.

I glanced down at the dark pavement, my mind flashing back to the memory of my parents as it felt like it was just yesterday. Their frantic yelling over the phone as I was at school, telling me to stay there and that there was a deadly outbreak. My mothers panics and screams were muffled as she seemed to drop the phone, probably shattering it. As I tried to yell through the phone at her, I could hear a few gunshots, indicating that my dad had probably grabbed his gun or something.

I didn't hear anything from them after that as us students were escorted out the building and into buses. We were told that we would be taken to a safehouse a little ways away from the school, but we never made it to our destination. The bus crashed and we were ambushed by who knows what.

A group of students, including I, had escaped though, and that's where we are now. We were scavengers, trying to survive out in this dangerous land. It was hard, as we had to make our own food and search for supplies, but we were managing.

I still had hope inside me that my parents were still alive, but I know that I was just lying to myself.

I glanced up as I heard someone say something too incoherent for me to hear, but my head snapped up in the direction that they were pointing at. It looked as though there was an ambush going on at some school we were walking by.

We hadn't set up camp, since we were looking for somewhere perfect to be safe, so maybe this might be somewhere.

We all quickly and quietly rushed over to the front of the school, seeing a hoard of infected standing at the gate. It looked as though a few had managed to break part of the baricade that was set up. With a quick glance at one another, I gulped and raised up the pistol I had; it was small, but dang did I have a good shot.

Focusing through one eye, I took a shot at one of the infected, as others followed. Seeing their heads snap over to us, indicated our danger, but we held our ground, still shooting them down one by one.

I heard a few shouts come from beside me as one of my classmates/teammates, Iicho yelled at me, "(Y/N)! You and Devon sneak on inside and see if there's any survivors! Go in through the back!"

I bit my lip as I nodded, my hands shaking as I looked over at Devon, knowing that he heard the command.

Without another glance, we took off, shooting a few infected on our way towards the back entrance.