Shoto Todoroki x Injured! Female! Reader

So this was requested, but I cant remember if there was a plot suggestion, so I apologize

Plot: Ouchies do hurt

Quirk: Persuasion- similar to Shinsou's, this ability allows the reader to almost persuades a person to do what the reader wants by either touching them or emitting a mist from there hand

-They're older but not old old because....yes-

____1st Person POV______

  Glancing around at the flashing lights that displayed above, I let a smile face onto my features. The smell of the cold evening air filled my nose along with the musky pine scent from the man next to me:

Shoto Todoroki

  He was a man I admired greatly with my every being that I was.

  He stood next to me as we walked through the booming city, the sound of soft sirens, loud chatting, and echoing footsteps. It was the city. A city we were both unfamiliar with, as it wasn't anything we've seen before.

   Having been put on a foreign mission together, we were set to travel to New York City, "the Big Apple". And to say I expected what was to come, I would be lying. The city was large, decorated with buildings at every inch of the city and streets that were bustling with people. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I was use to the quiet, smaller cities and towns. There were never this many people, and there surely weren't as many skyscrapers that touched the skies.

  They were more civil, and more friendly as everyone knew everyone. But this city.... This was something different.

  My eyes traveled around to the people walking on by us, trying to take notice of each one and memorize each detail, but I couldn't. There were too many that I couldn't even keep my eyes focused on one, because soon they were replaced with a second one, and soon a third.

  So I stayed close to the duel haired man, trying to make sure I didn't loose him in the huge crowd of wandering people. It was around midnight, and yet the waves of people kept coming, slowly getting smaller with each minute.

  "The building's about a block away," Shoto said, speaking naturally in Japanese instead of English, as it was what we were use to. Yeah we spoke in English and knew how to, but to each other it was just easier to speak in our natural language. It did earn us a few glances from a couple people, but for the most part, people ignored us.

  I mean, after all, we looked like normal civilians. Not like special heros.

  I nodded to him as I spotted the smaller looking building with multiple neon signs presented outside.

  Of course we were going to an underground club, it was our mission. Supposedly there has been some international illegal trade business that has been happening for the past month, and this is where our guy was suppose to be. It wasn't anything special on the outside, just another night club where multiple people went to have a good time, but of course to those with higher up power, it was a special place. It was an underground place of illegal trade, business deals, affairs. So in all, it was a hell hole.

  Now, we weren't even in disguise, since we were apart of the International Hero Force and weren't as well known. Which is surprising, given how talented Todoroki has shown to be in the hero field. But, even so, we were never ones to be on television or announced in public. We were the ones that worked undercover and in the background, dealing with the lesser known villains that caused trouble.