Neito Monoma x Female! Quirkless! Reader

The reader has always been picked on by Neito since she was little, and even though she doesn't have a quirk, she ends up becoming friends with half of Class 1-B, and has a change of heart with Neito

______1st Person POV___________________

  Neito Monoma.

  The boy that made my life a living hell.

  The same boy who would push me down on the playground, and throw rocks at me as I walked by. The same boy who would always express how he was better than me, even though his quirk required someone else.

  He started off as a nice boy, don't get me wrong. We were the best of friends back in grade school. But as the years went on, and he discovered his quirk, we grew apart. He always anticipated me getting a quirk, and even cheered me up when I didn't get mine yet. But that trip to the doctors...I never wanted to tell him.

  Being labeled 'Quirkless' wasn't something to be proud of, or at least that's what I was told. I didn't really care that I was quirkless though. It was a little disappointing, but it didn't matter. I would still live my life like normal, and strive to be as successful as Heros, and have Neito by my side. But that wasn't the case.

  After I told him that I wasn't getting a quirk, he began to distant himself from me, saying that he didn't want to be friends with the quirkless girl.

  I ended up moving schools after his and some of my other classmate's bullying got the best of me. That was when I met Itsuka Kendo.

  The ginger haired, strong girl became my best friend right away, when I moved. She was so nice to me, and didn't seem to care what others said about me. She always stuck by my side, and protected me from others when they tried to push me down.

  Kendo always knew what to say to. When I would get bullied, she knew how to cheer me up. When I was angry, and ready to punch someone, she knew how to calm me down. When I was scared, she knew how to give me courage.

  She was the best person ever. Which is why it was hard for me when she got accepted to UA, and I wasn't able to follow.

  Kendo always kept in touch though, and there was never a weekend she didn't invite me over. We would always go out, and go shopping, or hang out.

  And since she was in training to become a pro hero, I would pitch in some ideas for her outfit, or I would create some devices for her to use.

  Which is what I'm on my way to do right now. Kendo said she invited a few other friends from school to hang out with us today, which I'm fine with. I'm excited to meet others from her class, since she always talks about how they're so funny and how they like to compete against Class 1-A (the class above them).

  She seems to have grown really close to them too, and after watching the Sports Festival, I can understand how. Her friends and classmates seem to be amazing!

  She's already introduced me to a few of them, like Tetsutetsu and Ibara (or as I call her, Vine Chick). They both were really nice, and didn't seem to mind that I was quirkless, like many.

  Walking up to the door, I knocked on it, and then stood back, waiting patiently for someone to answer. My (F/C) bag in hand, as I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to warm up a little. My
(h/c) locks were brushed out, and shaping the edges of my face.