Shouto Todoroki x Male! Reader

First one... That I made on my own. Hope you enjoy! Sorry I didn't do the request yet, in working on it. I just got inspired with this one, but it'll be out soon

The reader finally gets close to the half and half boy, and when he opens up to Todoroki, they both find out a secret.

Quirk: Photonic Energy Manipulation;
(I personally love this quirk cause it's similar to Captain Marvel) The reader can create an energy blasts, force field, and use his energy to propel himself through the air. His energy gives off a fire like heat, which causes some parts of his clothes to burn (not as bad as Shouto though). If the reader uses his quirk too much, it'll cause him to get really weak, and if he grows too weak and uses his quirk, he'll end up burning himself.

______1st Person POV__________________

  "Wait what!?!? You actually became d*mn friends with Icy-Hot!?!?" Katsuki shouted at me as I shrugged at him, not really paying much mind to his shouting. I was use to it, since I've lived with him for a few years now.

  Yeah, Katsuki Bakugou was my brother, but of course I'm not his real brother. His family adopted me when we were both young, and now I live with him. Unlike him, I was a lot calmer and didn't really care to become the number one hero, which of courses, pissed my brother off.

  He's always had his eyes set on becoming the number one hero, ever since we were little. He would always go on about how his quirk was the best, while his little minions followed him. I never really paid much attention to it, but once Midoriya, or who he calls 'Deku' started to get bullied by him, I stepped in.

  I couldn't fully stop his dumb little comments and acts, but I tried my best to help Izuku, even if he was quirk less, we ended up becoming good friends. Even if Katsuki didn't agree with it, but I never let him get to me. I knew he hated everything I did, ever since I moved in it was that way...

*Flashback*

  Moving into the new house and adapting to it was tough, but I managed to get by. The hardest part to get use to though was Katsuki, or 'Sook' as I called him. He would always yell at me, and blame everything on me. At first, I took it as a brotherly thing tht happened, but boy was I wrong.

  One day I decided to do the same thing, so I broke mom's favorite necklace and blamed Sook for it, which he did not like.

  When I walked upstairs and saw him sitting on his bed in our room, he had his arms crossed, "Why did you lie to my mom!?" He said with a low tone. Looking me dead in the eyes. I gave a smile as I put my hands on my hips, "Because that's what brothers do!"

  Next thing I knew, I was on the floor, a tiny explosion near my face, "We're not brothers, you hear me? They're not your real parents! I did all that stuff because i want you gone, got it!? And if you go telling this to MY mom, I'll burn your face!"

  I held back the tears, and bite my tongue, knowing that I would never say a word to then about it ever, and I still haven't told them, to this day.

*End flashback*

  Ever since then, Katsuki and I have gotten better. He doesn't usually yell at nor threaten me as much as he used to, and instead we play a lot of video games together. I usually let him win, which he doesn't suspect, he just thinks he's good at them. We also tell each other everything, which is nice, because Katsuki does listen a lot. But he also likes to talk...a lot. And we also study together, since we're usually in the same grade, with the same teacher, and have the same test.