Bakugou x Shy! Cuddly! Female! Reader

Thank you AllisonRegretti for the request!
Hope you enjoy! :D

The reader and Bakugou have been dating for months, but nobody knows though, so Bakugou doesn't show much affection while the reader tries to hide theirs, but struggles.

Quirk: Earth Manipulation; The reader can use a telepathetic connection to move and bend rocks, dirt, and trees (nature related stuff). If she overuses her quirk though, they end up getting really big migraines and their hands/wrist end up cramping. 

____3rd Person POV__________________

  "Y-You did good out th-there Bakugou!" (Y/N) gave a small smile as she gives the blond a thumbs up.

  Bakugou had just gotten done with his match against Tokoyami, winning against him, and (Y/N) was so proud of her boyfriend, that she was cheering for him the whole time, which surprised the rest of the Bakusquad.

  Yes, she was apart of the Bakusquad. Even though she didn't talk a whole lot, she enjoyed hanging out with the loud group, especially Mina. The girls always seemed to get along, and hang out together.

  The only problem though with her being in the group is that nobody knew about her and Bakugou, so she had to try her hardest to not be so affectionate to him when others were around, which she didn't mind much. She didn't really like it, but she wasn't going to say that to Bakugou. Even if she was his girlfriend, she still had some fear towards him and his quirk.

  Bakugou is usually never mean to (Y/N) though, even when others are around. He will make smart comments towards her, but that was a normal thing he would do all the time.

  "Tch, whatever..." He walked over and sat by her, eyeing the arena in front of them. He had his arms crossed and his eyes lowered, "The idiot was easier to beat then I thought, so it wasn't much of a fight,"

  (Y/N) gave a small smile as she looked away, back towards the arena, ready to watch more. She let out a sigh as she knew Bakugou was upset with his fight. He usually was cocky and thought so highly of himself and his quirk when it came to combat.

  But (Y/N) knew that he wasn't too happy with his performance.

  "Bet (Y/N) would put up a fight against you, Bakugou," Denki gave a smile as he leaned over, looking at the blond. Sero followed behind his, as his head peaked out and he waved his hands. (Y/N) sweatdropped as she didn't want to be brought into this. In all honesty (Y/N) had a powerful quirk, and it could last for quite a bit of time, but she never liked to use it. It usually drew too much attention towards her.

  "Yeah, her quirk would be pretty defensive against yours, since Earth beats fire, and-"

(In this instance. Earth beats fire. Yeah? Yeah.)

  "Shut it already Soy Sauce." Bakugou seemed to growl as he glared at the jet haired boy.

  Both boys seemed to drawl back as they were fearful of the explosion head.

  "(Y/N)'s quirk is great and all, but mines better," he looked down at (Y/N), who seemed to be watching the matches, ignoring him and the others.

  She had heard some of the conversation, but after Bakugou seemed to talk more and more, she watched the next match with great intentions.

  Truth be told, (Y/N) made it past the Calvary battle, but she decided to back out, not wanting to be out in the center of attention. Bakugou told her she shouldn't have, since he agrees that her quirk is almost as great as his, but supported her decision nevertheless.

  "I'm going to go get something to drink, wanna come (Y/N)? You look like you're going to pass out from the heat." Bakugou stated as he stood up from his seat. He looked down at the (h/c) girl who looked up at him with some surprise. She silently nodded and bit her lip, standing up.

  Everyone looked at the two with some suspicion, but brushed it off, thinking the two wouldn't match. But boy they were wrong.

  "A-Alright Bakugou..." She mumbled as she followed beside the blond, walking to who knows where. He just wanted to get away from everyone back there.

  When they were far enough away he sighed and threw an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder. She leaned into his touch as she was happy that she could be affectionate now.

  There was some comfortable silence as they walked down the long hallways. Until Bakugou spoke,

  "You know, you shouldn't have backed out of the combat portion of the sports fest," He looked down at the girl with a genuine smile stuck on his lips. There was a pause as the girl shrugged, looking up at him and then forward at the ground,

  "I-i know, it's just..." She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh, as she looked up at Bakugou, a small frown on her face, "What if I-I screwed up while I was out there? Everyone would laughed..."

  She bit her lip again, something she did when she was in thought usually. Bakugou thought of the little thing as cute, as he stared at her lips, then up to her (e/c) eyes. He watched as she faced forward and felt her lean towards him as her head fell onto his shoulder.

  This caused him to smile to himself and lean down to kiss her head. He squeezed her slightly as he chuckled, "Nobody would ever laugh at you. They got me to worry about if they do," He gave his famous cocky smile as he stuck a hand out in front of them, giving off a small explosion.

  The girl giggled at his actions and both stopped walking, knowing that they were getting closer to the stands that held their friends.

  Even though there were times like this where they didn't talk much, they enjoyed every second of it.

  Bakugou always enjoyed (Y/N)'s comforting touch and hugs, which she was one for hugs. He also loved to watch her eyes as they lit up everytime they went out somewhere, or when she was surprised or happy. They brought him happiness.

  And then there was her smile. Her beautiful, cute smile that he loved to see. He tried everything to get her to smile; jokes, stories, music, and even dancing (sometimes). It wasn't unusual for him to dance with her when they were alone together.

  He was one for being classy with (Y/N), which is one of the reasons why they keep their relationship a secret.

  "Thank you, Katsuki," she smiled at him, as he held her hands in his. He leaned down and gave her a small, gentle kiss, afraid that he might break her if he was too hard.

  They stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away, leaving the girl smiling again.

  "You're welcome (Y/N)," he said in a calm tone.

  He usually was calm around (Y/N), for the most part. There were times where she would accidentally set him into an angry (yet hilarious) state. She always found it funny when Bakugou gets 'mad' at her, because she knows he doesn't mean it.

  So the two stood there, hand in hand, smiling at each other. They both kept silent as they started to walk back to the stands. But before they could take one step forward. They saw their entire class standing before them, frozen in spot.

  (Y/N) instantly tensed up, not liking all eyes on her and Bakugou. They both sweatdropped and stared at the class in silence. That was until most of the girls broke the silence,

  "I KNEW YOU TWO WERE DATING!!!!"