Deku x Deaf! Bullied! Reader

⚠️Bullying! Language!⚠️

After a while of the reader being bullied, Izuku takes it upon himself to help and protect her, keeping her by him

Quirk: Telekinesis/Telepathy; The reader is able to move objects with their mind and able to communicate with others with their mind.

_______1st Person POV__________________

  Walking down the street, I looked around at the swaying trees, and blossoming flowers. It all seemed so pretty compared to the hell I was going to: UA Highschool. How did I get in? I'll never know. But it was nice to learn in, but the people there were awful.

  I came to a stop, reaching the street, looking both ways, seeing nothing, I crossed. I skipped a little bit on my way, as I kept looking at the scenery I've already memorized.

  A patch of tulips on my right coming up....yep. Mr. Pileam's cherry blossom tree coming up on my left....

  I kept thinking about the scene around me until I saw a familiar green haired boy with a familiar brown haired girl. I started to sprint up to them, both turning around to see me running at them.

  I gripped onto the small notepad strung around my neck, and came to a stop by them. I matched their walking speed as they both smiled at me, Deku grabbing the notepad from me and writing on it.

Bold - Deku
Underline - You
Italic Bold - Uraraka

  Good morning (Y/N)!

  I smiled at him and quickly wrote down as I walked,

Good morning Broccoli! What's
popping?

Just walking to school with you and
Uraraka

Anything new with you (Y/N)?

  I shrugged and shook my head, writing,

Nothing really new, except that
I might have a new signer for
my classes for a few weeks

  Maybe this one will let you finally come to the class instead of staying in a separate room to learn!

  Yeah! Then maybe you'll be able to come train with us!

  I gave a big smile, jumping a little from excitement and nodded, setting my notepad back around my neck as we made it to school. I looked at Deku and Uraraka, giving them a wave, and headed towards my locker. Of course they put my locker over on the opposite side of the school from my classroom. But I didn't care really. The teacher/signer I had didn't count me tardy or anything if I was late sometimes to class.

  Walking over towards my locker, I could see a few students look at me with weird looks on their faces. Just then I saw a kid jump out in front of me and push an air horn into my face, pressing the button of it. I could feel the vibration of it, but I just stared at him as other students covered their ears.

  A blow horn?.... Really? I telepathically said to him. He just rolled his eyes and shrugged, thinking to 'himself'