Tenya Iida x Rebellious! Female! Reader

You wanna see some real speed-

Summary: "I'm new in town-" (please someone understand the reference)

Quirk: Quirkless- It just goes with the story. Sorry... Sucks to suck

____1st Person POV_____

   Walking down the street, my bag was slung over my shoulder as I glanced around at the nighttime sky, admiring the stars that lied above.

  I was a bit of a insomniac, as most would say, as well as an artist. So most of my sleepless nights, I spent out and about, wandering the streets of the city in search for a flat wall to paint and design. Of course I never got permission for this, and trying to hide from heros was difficult, but that was part of the fun.

  I never made anything bad though, as that was just disrespectful, but instead I would just make murals of heros or just beautiful designs I had in my mind the whole day. Most times I never would paint on open walls, or areas, it was usually in areas that not many looked at.

  My art was admired though, even if it was illegal, many around the city loved to see the beauty of the murals, and a lot would post of them. Over the past few months, I've been deemed the 'Night Artist' as lame as that is, and from then I creat art almost every night.

  I hadn't been caught just yet, nor do I plan on it, but... I do like to test my limits with how close I can get to getting caught, and that brings me as to why I'm here right now.

  Just an innocent little stroll around the city, I had the brilliant idea to create an All Might mural on a wall at UA highschool. I knew it was going to be the riskiest thing I've ever done, and would most likely end in disaster, but after his recent retirement, I've found I needed to do something. And finding that he was a teacher here, I saw it to be fitting.

  Plus, if I execute this perfectly and don't get caught, suspicions will rise at UA that the 'Night Artist' would be one of their own students. Maybe.

  Pulling over the pair of night vision goggles I had, I pulled up my scarf mask up over my nose, letting it stay there as I saw the wall for UA ahead. Knowing I wouldn't be able to go through the entrance, due to security, I followed along the wall until I found I was far enough away. Letting out a breath, I looked up to the top of the wall, realizing now how much taller it was compared to me.

  I knew it would probably trigger some sort of alarm if I jumped over it, so I needed to think this one out. The wall was probably going to trigger something that would push someone my way, so I couldn't climb on it directly. I needed to get something that could get me across without touching the wall physically.

  Looking down to my bag, I got an idea.

  Walking up to the wall, I held my hand out and touched it, figuring that only the top would trip some alarm if touched. Knowing this, I began to scale up the wall, pretty quickly as it wasn't the first time I had to climb up a wall. Eventually I reached the top, stayed there for a second, trying to slip my bag into my hoodie as I climbed up a little more. With a jump off the wall, I managed to pole vault (without the pole obviously) over the wall, landing on the other side with a 'thud'.

  Panicking with the sound, I scurried over to a nearby building that stood tall nearby and hid for a second, waiting for someone to show up.