Denki x Trans! Male! Reader

This is one I've wanted to write for a little bit, since I think it'd be funny

Denki doesn't really understand what the reader has to go through, but still tries to help them and learn about it

Quirk: Freeze Frame; kind of simple. The reader can freeze time up to 15 seconds. Everything around them will freeze, except they can allow certain objects to move with enough concentration. The reader can use about 5 minutes worth of freezing, and once that's done and the reader overuses it, he will ended up passing out.

________1st Person POV_________________

   "Denki, we have a problem over here," I said into the headset that was connected to Denki's. I pressed the small button to signal him, but all I heard was static when I did, "D*mn...the signals jammed..."

  Turning around, I saw a villain charging me, which caused me to activate my quirk on him, freezing him when he was a few feet away from me. I quickly ran over and adjusted his stance so he would fall after he unfroze from the position.

  Quickly letting go of the freeze before the 15 seconds were up. I quickly went around him and ran towards Denki's covered area.

  There was slight panic as I knew what would happen if he overused his quirk, which made it easier for him to get kidnapped.

  "Ugh, please be okay, idiot..." I whispered as I continue to run towards him.

  Not paying attention though, I felt a stinging pain form on my back. This caused me to instantly panic and activate my quirk, turning around, I saw the infamous villain, Twice. I quickly pushed him down and sprinted away, not letting my quirk quit just yet until I was farther away.

  I could feel the slight cold drops of blood drip down my back, which caused me to panic more. I reached a hand behind me and felt my back, feeling my shirt/costume, and binder torn. I took a deep sharp breathe as I realized I've never told Denki about everything...

  'Now is not the time (Y/N)!!' I internally yelled at myself as my quirk finally released and everything went back to being in fast motion.

  After a few more minutes of running, I finally spotted Denki on the West end of the city. Quickly rushing over to him, I saw a villain swing at him from behind and quickly froze it, getting a little tired.

  I made sure Denki was unfroze though, which he realized quickly and we moved the villains to a difficult, self defeating position. He then looked over, smiling at me.

  "Took you long enough," he chuckled at his poor attempt of a time joke towards me.

  I shook my head and pulled him back, looking at the villains as they unfroze and fell into each other, defeating one another.

  I high fived Denki, and we cheered for our win, but he instantly spotted my back, "(Y/N)! What happened!?" He quickly at my side as he was looking at the cut. He didn't pay much attention to the binder until, "W-Wait...(N/N)...wh-whats this??"

  I looked back at him and sighed. I didn't want to explain it to him in the middle of a fight, but he seemed to be calling for answers.

  "I'll explain later. Right now focus on the fight." I said with slight embarrassment laced in my voice. He seemed to agree and turned around, taking out the rest of the villains with my help.

  After he seemed to use his quirk too much, since he acted like a brain-dead zombie now.

  I quickly helped him and I backed to our apartment, passing multiple fans and other heros, such as Deku and Uravity. Smiling and waving to them, I continued my way back to the apartment, seeing it nearing. We had lived in the building for only a few months now, since I just moved in recently with him. He didn't mind it though, since we've been dating for about a year or two. (And yes, I still hadn't told him my secret)

  Walking in, I put Denki on our shared bed, and let him rest, since he was now passed out.

  While he rest, I decided to clean up and change my clothes.

  Walking to the bathroom, I took my costume off and hung it up on the door hook, since I would wash it independently from the other clothes.

  Taking off everything, including my binder. I stared at the ripped material, frowning, "D*mn...that was new too..."

  Shrugging I threw it off to the side, and looked at myself in the mirror, still frowning at the large gash on my back. I sighed and looked at my short locks too, seeing that they've grown quite a bit in the past few weeks.

  "I should really get a cut..." I said, and turned to the bath, starting to run it.

  Once I got in, I let the warm water consume me as I slipped down into it. I yawned and let my body relax in the water for a while.

_____Time Skip______________

  After my shower I dried off and put on comfy clothes; a (f/c) baggy shirt and a pair of (*namebrand*) sweatpants. I eyes myself in the mirror again, and ruffled my wet hair, walking over to the door.

  Opening it, I saw a chilling Pikachu, laying up in the bed.

  His honey golden eyes trailed up to my (e/c) ones. He gave a sweet smile as he chuckled, "Took you long enough," I smiled at his comment and walked over to him, lying next to him. I peaked over his shoulder and saw him scrolling through the news. Probably reading about our battle today.

  I cuddled up into his shoulder and closed my eyes, inhaling his scent. He didn't smell the best, since the fight, but his smell made me relax.

  Staying quite and relaxed for a few minutes, he finally asks, "So...you still need to explain everything..."

  I sighed, knewing it would come to this eventually, but it finally hit that it was now.

  And it wasn't that I was scared to tell him, I just was nervous of what he would think about it.

  "Alright...uhh," I stuttered as I kept thinking, "Just please don't hate me after I tell you..."

  He looked down at me with slight guilt and love, he leaned down and kissed my head. Giving me a bug squeezing hug, he smiled down at me lovingly, "I would never hate you,"

  I nodded and smiled at him, "Well then," I took one deep breathe and explained everything, "You see, I was born in the wrong body. I-I was born as a...a g-girl, but I'm not. I'm a boy, I just have...girl parts(?)" I bit my lip, not being able to tell what he was thinking. He just looked at me for a minute.

  I sighed, knowing he now hates me. I looked away, only to be pulled back to him. His hand under my chin, forced me to look up at him.

  Then his lips were on mine in an instant. We stayed like that for a few minutes; in love.

  He pulled away and looked at my eyes, "Thank you (Y/N), for telling me, but I have one question..." He then started to fiddle with his fingers and sweatdropped as he waited for my response, which I asked what the question was.

  He looked back and forth, and then landed on the sheets, "D-Do you...still get periods and those girl issues??" He quickly retracted as I laughed at him and nodded, "Yes, and they suck like a*s."

  He just chuckled and hugged me, "Well you're one strong boyfriend. Now let's get that cut cleaned,"

  "No you still need a shower, stinky."