Hanata Sero x Lonely! Female! Reader

It's time for some Mr. Spanish Tape boi time.
My phone glitched out hallway through this and deleted the whole chapter... So I had to restart... Kms

Summary: The reader's been in Class 1-A for quite a while now, but never really was close to anyone in the class as nobody really noticed her much. Well, that is until a certain boy in the class takes note of her and decides to pull a move on her

Quirk: Water Control- Kind of self explanatory. The reader has the ability to control water molecules and direct them to do anything. Their ability allows them to deprive objects of water as well. They can create anything out of water as well and use their mind to control them (sort of like Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe), but after a while they'll get a headache

___1st Person POV______

   Sitting in the lounge area with the rest of the class, I stayed separate from them. I sat over towards the window, just listening in on their conversations as they talked about this and that. For once it was relaxing for the class, a time of day we could just sit and talk and hang out for the night until bed time. And that's what we did. Most of the class decided to do a movie night later, Momo volunteering to bring her portable projector in so we could all watch it on the screen while others volunteered to bring snacks for the movie.

  Like always though, I kept my distance from it, nobody asking me to bring anything or supply anything. I really wasn't even invited either, but I knew I'll try and waddle my way in. It was pretty easy to slip on by everyone, since they didn't take notice of me. I think I was more invisible than Hagakure to the class as they never really noticed me. Sure they've said hi to me before, and they know I exist, but nobody really took the time to come over and talk to me.

  Midoriya was about the only one who's actually held one conversation with me before, but that was just about the only time. Nobody else has really ever talked to me, but then again, I've never talked to anyone else. I've always been afraid to talk to some people as it scared me that I would mess it up, so I kept quiet most often.

   Looking out the window, I watched as the sun began to fall below the horizon, the beautiful sunset colors filling the sky almost like a painting. It was quiet outside, I could tell, as there was no sign of anyone out there besides a few people walking by. It was pretty calm, giving me a sense of tranquility as I stared out the window.

  Glancing back over though, I watched as Bakugou seemed to be throwing a fit over who knows what. His hands were raised up in little balls as he yelled at a few people. I shook my head at him, knowing I need to keep to myself as I looked back to my window. My eyes though stopped at the glass of water in front of me as I began to mess with it. I twirled my finger around slowly, letting the water flow upwards towards me. It seemed to float in the air as I clicked my finger around, changing the shape of it. I changed it to two little bunnies, letting them jump around in the air, their transparent appearance giving them weird features. You could tell it was two bunnies, but there were no physical features unlike a normal bunny, but instead just an outline.

  My finger danced around, the bunnies following as they jumped and played with one another. I smiled at the small scene I had created before me, my eyes looking at it still amazed at my own quirk. It was nice and gentle to watch as it pulled me into a whole another world almost.

  I was pulled out of my calm, peaceful state though when I heard a sudden voice cause my ears to perk up. Out of shock, my finger paused and the water froze in place, dripping small drops onto my pajamas. I put the water back into my cup, letting my head look over to the sound of the voice. Seeing two of the boys come walk over to me, I tensed a little and became confused. Nobody ever came towards me, but now Kaminari and Sero were walking over my way,