Obsessed! Toga! x Fem! Villain! Reader!

Thank you HyperMello for the request!

The Reader, for years, had worked alone as a villain, and one day Toga finds the reader as she's out working with the league, and becomes obsessed with her.

Quirk: Luck; The reader has a random huge amount of luck. She can pretty much avoid or dodge danger due to her great luck.

_________1st Person POV________________

   Before my quirk, everything seemed like hell;

  My parents weren't the best people, I lived in a crappy run-down apartment in the worse part of Japan, my family couldn't afford to send me to school (so I taught myself), I didn't have many friends, and best of all-

My parents were murdered.

   I was about 6 when it happened, so I don't remember it much. All I remember is the men taking me, and keeping me with them for several years. They trained me, controlled me, made me their little assassin, but that lasted for only a while, until I escaped.

  That was when I discovered my quirk.

  I decided that I wanted to escape into the real, outside world. I was tired of being contained, and held back from being free and making my own decisions. I didn't want to have to take orders from others, so I decided that I wanted to run away.

   As I was running away from the hideout of the gang, I found some of the guys at the front, all aiming guns at me. As I went to take a step, I heard their guns go off, some got jammed while others missed me entirely. I smirked and ran up to the ones with jammed guns, and took them out, while the others ended up trying to fire at me again. Each time their guns got jammed or they missed me, I had an advantage with escaping.

  I did take some stuff with me as I left the place, stealing one of their cars to drive myself into town, where I started to live my life and get to where I'm at now.

  I'm a professional thief and villain, having control over a few small gangs in the area. I wasn't the leader to them though. I was more of an informant, manipulating them with information I held.

  I work for myself, doing what I feel like that day, and getting away with it each time. My luck was my quirk. It's power let me be able to get anything without getting caught by both Heros and the police.

  Everytime someone would try to fight me, something would happen in favor of me.

  That's why I'm here now, in the most famous, high security vault. It is said that it holds the most valuable trinkets and treasures from around the world. Like the biggest diamond, largest amount of gold, and those types of things.

  But I wasn't here for those things. I was mainly here to test how far my quirk would go. If I was lucky enough to get into the vault, or if that's the farthest it would go. I honestly didn't expect to get that far when going in, mainly because the security was too high for this place.

  And I honestly didn't even think that I could even get in, and for my plan to begin. But I guess my luck wasn't at its highest point as I walked on the rooftop, my goggles on, trying to x-ray through the walls of the place. It seemed though that they did a good job patching up the area, as I couldn't see anything through the solid surfaces.