Tenya Iida X Male! Reader

Gotta go fast IT IS 2AM WHEN I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I SUDDENLY BECAME HAPPY AND ENERGETIC

Summary: Quick little write because it's been a minute

Quirk: Familiar Summon- This quirk allows the reader to summon up an animal familiar. It can be any type of animal, but the animal only lasts for a day or until it's so badly damaged that it disappears. But they can resummon it after a few hours

(This takes place when they're adults just because it fits with my idea)

___1st Person POV_____

  Scurrying down the halls of the large building, I kept the clipboard of papers close to my chest as I didn't want anything to fly away. The papers were too important to loose, and I didn't have time to stop and pick them up.

  Making my way across the building, my chest moving with each heavy breath, I finally reached the office I needed to be at. Letting out a sigh of relief, I twisted my wrist, looking down at my watch to see I was about 5 minutes early: 11:55. I did a little cheer as I was proud of myself to make it on time to the meeting.

  But, my little cheer didn't last long as the door of the office swing open and into my face. Letting a groan fall from me, I reached a hand up to my face to caudle it as it felt like I had just broken my nose. Knowing it wasn't broken, I looked through the separation of my fingers, only to spot my boss's very notable red shoes. Feeling a rush of anxiety hit me, I looked up to see a fuming tomato red man staring at me like normally.

  Cracking a small anxious smile, I removed my hand from my face as I held the clipboard out for him,

  "Sir, I'm so glad I'm here early, I have a few qu-"

  "No. You're late." He growled out, which caused me to freeze up,

  "....What?" I glanced back down to my watch: 11:57. Raising an eyebrow, I glanced up, "I'm 3 minutes early though?"

  He seemed to glare at me hard for that comment as he shook his head,

  "No way in hell are you early. The meeting started at 11:30," he said, which instantly caused my smile to drop as I looked down at the clipboard in disappointment,

  "Of course it was..." I whispered out as I stared at the board.

  I could hear a few footsteps emerge out of the room, and soon there was none. Feel the cold stare still on me, I shivered, but as I heard a deep sigh come from him, I looked up. He wasn't as red anymore as he looked at me rather defeated as he grabbed at the clipboard,

  "Just don't worry about the meetings. Do you have everything here that I need?"

  "Should be, unless I screwed that up too," I answered back realistically. That seemed to earn a small chuckle from the older fellow as he flipped through the papers, giving a small nod with each word he read. He would grumble something every few seconds or so before looking up to me with his cold eyes again,

  "You're free to go," he said in his cold tone, which signalled me to get the hell out of there.

  Nodding to him and apologising as well, I turned around and began to walk back to my designated work area. But before I did, I decided that I was a bit thirsty.

  Walking down the hall, I gave a smile and small 'hello' to those I passed before making my way towards the break room. I knew I wasn't on break, but it was the only area with a vending machine there, so it was my only option. Either that or order some Starbucks off of Uber Eats, but I don't think they'd allow them to get into the building to deliver it so... Vending machine it is.

  Walking a bit more down the hall, I eventually reached the room, where I could overhear some small laughter come from. Opening the door, I glanced around to see a few of the Heros my office worked with all chatting with one another at the break table. Giving them a small wave and smile, I spotted the vending machines in the corner.