Bakusquad x Tourette! Female! Reader

⚠️Mentions of bullying⚠️

Plot: The reader is just living life with the Bakusquad being by her side

Quirk: Spider- The reader is pretty much Spiderman. She can stick to walls, and other surfaces. She can also shoot out webs from her palms, which are very strong and can be resistant towards heat/fire/cold/ice/lightning. The reader can also swing from the webs. She also has super strength, and her senses are strengthened ("Spidey Sense")

______3rd Person POV___________________

  Getting into UA wasn't that much of a challenge for (Y/N) (L/N), since she got in purely because of recommendations.

  In grade school and even middle school, (Y/N) was the top of her class. She was one of the smartest people there was in her class. And her quirk was a unique one, which helped her get it.

  Even though she seemed to be the smartest though, (Y/N) could be immature, which is why she is now best friends with the Bakusquad.

  Yeah, they were all loud and sometimes could act stupid, but she enjoyed being together with them. They kept her pretty happy since her last best friends treated her poorly.

  She wasn't sad about them, nor did she miss them. Ever since they first met,    (Y/N) knew that weren't the best people to be around. That's why she never got too close with them.

  Now though, (Y/N) loved to be with the Bakusquad, and enjoyed having actual friends that accepted her.

  Yes, she was friend with pretty much everyone in Class 1-A (except Mineta), and even friends with kids from the other classes. They all treated her like she was normal, when she knew that she wasn't. But that's what she loved about herself.

  Now, she was walking to school, talking with Shinsou Hitoshi, who is one of her closest friends, since they've known each other since they were little. Even though they grew up together though, he was still the second closest person to her next to Bakugou, Denki, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima being the first closest *people.

  "Ugh, I really hope that- sh*t- Aizawa doesn't make us do anything today,"
(Y/N) groaned as she gave a little whistle (one of her tics). (Y/N) was known to have only 3 specific tics; whistling, random word outburst, and snapping her fingers. All of which the Bakusquad found cute (yes, cute).

  "Yeah, I don't really want to do anything either. I'm still sore from when we trained the other day," He yawned a little and blinked away the tiredness from his eyes, "I'm also tired,"

  (Y/N) giggled and went to reply, but she heard a certain pink haired girl's footsteps approach, which signalled Shinsou that he was off on his own the rest of the way.

  It wasn't that he didn't like Mina, or those people, but he found them to be quite annoying sometimes.

  "(Y/N)!!!!!!" Mina jumped at the (h/c) girl, which caused her to give a small yelp and move to avoid being jumped on.

  "D*mnit- Mina why did you do- sh*t stick- that!?" (Y/N) started to snap her fingers and puffed out her cheeks as she was mad at Mina for scaring her like that.

  "Cause you're so cute and funny when you get scared!" She giggled as the other girl rolled her eyes and kept walking with Mina.