Katsuki Bakugou x Female! Reader

Boy go boom boom

Summary: The reader seems to finally stand up to Bakugou, but is that really a good thing?

Quirk: Sherlock- Allows the reader to analyze a situation or person just by looking at them. They can determine the most littlest things just by watching them.

____1st Person POV_____

   Walking into the school, I stayed by Uncle Aizawa's side as I kept my head down a bit.

  Today, I was touring UA since my parents managed to convince my Uncle to get me in, since they believe I was 'destined to be more'. I didn't want to go, since I didn't see that I fit the hero world. With my quirk, I would best fit whatever I found interesting at the time, and that wasn't the hero world. Most people have told me to become a detective, since that would best benefit from my skill set, but that sounds boring. All the heros are pushed to solve crimes anymore alongside the police, so I would be useless. Although, they have gotten a few of their clues and calculations wrong, but I try not to push into it.

  But, forgetting the real world, I was sent to the school to visit and determine whether or not I should go there. I already knew my answer, for course, as that wasn't going to change, but I had to please my parents' request, so yeah.

  Asi walked down the halls by Uncle Aizawa, I glanced around at the multiple students that decorated the halls. They stood next to their lockers, minding their own business as we walked, a few going quiet when they did see us. This was mostly because they didn't want us to hear their conversation.

  Glancing up to my uncle, I rose an eyebrow, "So what exactly are the students doing today in your class? It would be best if I planned ahead for it, so I'm just wondering,"

  He seemed to give me a side glance before we turned and walked up the stairs towards the teacher's lounge as he needed to grab a coffee, judging by his tired state, "You're a student today, so I can't tell you that until class,"

   Rolling my eyes, I looked around again, "So it's combat training today," I answered and he sighed,

"You need to stop using your quirk, you're going to wear yourself out too early in the day," he let out and I crossed my arms,

  "You know I can't do that. Unlike yours, mine is almost always here, there's no real 'shut off' button unless I fall asleep,"

  He shook his head and pushed the doors to the longue open before walking over to the coffee pot. I looked around, not seeing any other teacher present, so I walked over to a small table and sat down. As I listened to him pour his coffee out, I tapped my fingers against the table,

  "So how are these other 'students'?" I asked and I could hear him snicker,

  "To put it simply, they're not your type of people," I laughed at bit at this as I watched him add a small amount of creamer and sugar to his coffee, clearly stuff he bought to bring here since he grabbed it with a bit of force.

   Still laughing a little, I looked to my hands that were folded on the table, "And they're your type of people?" I said rather sarcastically.

   I could see a small creep onto his features, but he wiped it off as he grabbed his coffee and walked towards the door. I followed him and we began to make our way to his classroom,