Tomura Shigaraki x Female! Reader

Thanos Snap 2.0

Summary: Shiggy did a snap, but not a Thanos Snap though

Quirk: Blades- This gives the reader the ability to basically be a ninja. They're really good at using a sword/knife/any weapon with a blade to it basically. It's kind of basic, but it's better than nothing

____1st Person POV_____

   Sitting at the bar area, I seemed to spend my day away by playing with the little bouncy ball I found earlier today. I simply kept bouncing against the floor, letting it come right up to my hand every time. It wasn't anything really fun to do, of course not, but it was better than sitting in silence in my rundown room (which might be better, but who knows).

  Just sitting on the bar stool, throwing the ball down at the ground, I just listened to the small conversations going on around the room. Most I couldn't fully hear, as they were mumbling, but there were a few... Weird ones,

  "Hold on, hold on. Her sister was a witch, right? And what was her sister?? The Wicked Witch of the east," I could hear a voice, rather quietly argue, "You're going to look at me and tell me that I'm wrong, am I wrong!?"

  "I'm going to stab you," I heard Toga (her voice was easy to point out) argue back, causing me to smile at the conversation now.

   But before either of the two could continue, our heads all turned at the sound of the door opening. Watching as Shigaraki walked in, his normal hand placed over his face, we all went quiet. He seemed to walk in with a happy mood , just judging by his movements. As he took a step in though, he clapped his hand a bit together,

  "All of you get up, we have a mission,"

_____Time Skip_____

  Sticking close to Shigaraki, I kept my guard up as we made our way into the abandoned looking building. He said we were to meet someone here who might have some information in regards to how to stop a few heros, but so far it looked like nobody was here. I trusted Shigaraki though, as he's kept me and some of the other members safe.

  He may act like a man-child sometimes, but I trust that he knew what he was doing. Even if it seemed risky, nothing could be riskier than being a villain, right?

  As we slipped into the building, going unnoticed, I glanced around, making sure nobody was hiding to attack us. Our other members were to stand guard outside the building while Shigaraki and I went in, as he said it would be best if not everyone was to come in. It might show that we're untrusting and a threat. Of course though some of them argued, saying they were better to come in then be a watchdog, but Shigaraki insisted and eventually we all went with the plan.

  Hearing a few crackles and creeks from inside the building, I began to grow a bit uneasy. But still, I trusted Shigaraki. If anything, I knew he'd protect me, and I'd protect him. It was our kind of thing. Except... He was a bit more protective of me most times, which was suspicious but I ignored the feeling. I was probably just overthinking it, as I tended to do that.

  Walking down the hall towards an empty large industrial room, I could hear some voices. Taking precaution, I made sure my hand was settled on the knife that was at my side, staring ahead as Tomura led me down the hall,