Hizashi Yamada x Shy! Female! Reader

I love y'all's ideas! (Ignore the fact I say y'all a lot, it happens...)
Also, this man is BEAUTIFUL.

Summary: It's Christmas time!! That's always fun! Except if you're a shy little teacher who's had a big crush on a certain blonde for a while and have to see him at a Christmas party. Then it's not that fun... Or is it?

Quirk: Storms- Gives the reader the ability to control/project storm related powers such as thunder, lightning, tornados, and hurricanes, but they are all smaller projections. Its irrelevant to the story, but if you need a quirk idea- here you go.

____1st Person POV_____

   "Do I really have to go?" I groaned out to Nemuri (Midnight) as we sat there in the car. Looking at the house that had about, what looked like, 50 cars sitting outside of it.

  Currently, Nemuri and I were just chilling in her car as we waited for me to gain enough courage to go inside to the party. It was a small party, yes, but it felt as though all the heros decided to show up, even though it was for the UA staff,

  "Yes, you can't chicken out now. You never know," she elbowed me a bit, "Hizashi is probably waiting for you,"

  I blushed up at the thought of him. I turned to look at her, hitting her arm away as I was reddening, "Shut it!"

  Obviously, my dumb shy self accidentally started to fall for the loud blonde even before we  both started teaching. I've had a crush on him since... well since we were both in UA ourselves. It was weird honestly. He was so loud and outgoing, while I have always been shy and reserved, yet I somehow found myself falling for him as soon as we met.

   Adjusting my ugly Christmas sweater, I played with the ends of it as I let out a sigh, "Fine. Let's go,"

  And with that, we both hopped out of the car. Nemuri opened the door to the backseat, grabbing out the drinks she was asked to bring while I grabbed out the platter of mixed sweets that I had put together. As we both got our stuff and I gained enough courage to actually walk towards the house, we started our course,

   "Tell me again how you're a hero?" She laughed out and I shook my head at her, mocking her,

  "'Tell me again how's you're a hero'-" I imitated her and walked up to the door. Midnight was just about the only person I actually didn't feel shy around, surprisingly. She was super chill around me, even when we were in the same class, we've kind of always been friends. So talking to her like this was normal, but if you throw me to anyone else- God I'm an awkward mess.

  As we got to the door, I knocked and almost instantly, the door was opened by none other than the blonde we spoke of before. Seeing him, I could feel my face growing red at the sight of him with his hair down. It was a different look, but d*mn did he pull it off well,

  "(Y/N)! Nemuri! You two made it!" He cheered and reached out to grab the platter of treats I had, "Let me grab this for you!"

  Letting him take it, I walked inside, seeing that there really wasn't that many people here. There were most of the teachers I expected to make it, plus a few +1s they had brought with them. Looking around at them, I took note of those who were chatting with one another, those who were (probably) gambling at the table with one another, and those who were busy doing whatever it was they did. It was quite different than last year's party that Hizashi had thrown as there were more people and more activities to do.

  Walking around, I followed Nemuri to the kitchen as she took the drinks there of course. As I walked in, I could see a certain lazy black haired man sitting at one of the tables, chatting with a certain skinny blond man. Smiling a little, I shifted over towards the table, seeing both Shouta and Toshinori turn to look over to me. I could see Toshinori smile a bit at me as he looked up,