Katsuki Bakugou x Female! Tourettes! Reader

Instead of 'Kacchan', what if Midoriya called him 'Kacchow'

Summary: Explosion Boy go UwU

Quirk: Super Speed- This quirk allows the reader to basically be the Flash, as they have the ability to run really face like him and force her body molecules to move at high speeds in order to phase through something

Sorry for late update. I've had a busy schedule :(

____1st Person POV______

   Katsuki Bakugou. A boy well-known for his anger and short tempered attitude towards others, no matter who they were. He was a difficult boy to talk to or even look at, especially if he thought you were trying to be better than him. If he saw you as even a small threat or annoyance, it was instant bad mouthing from him, which got annoying.

  I never actually talked to him though, even if him, Izuku and I were all in the same middle school class. He never even considered me or looked my way, as he was always busy with his little groupie/fan club of boys. When he did look my way though, it was mainly only to roll his eyes at me as my tics would act up during class sometimes. Surprisingly, he didn't seemed bothered by them... Until we got to UA...

  "Shut up already, Twitchy!? I thought I got away from your *ss!" He yelled at me as from across the room as we sat there in class, Aizawa currently taking a nap, allowing us a free study period.

  Letting out a sigh, I could heard a different voice, belonging to a certain spiky red head, pipe up, "Bakugou bro, it's not like she can help it, so don't get angry-"

  "Shut it Sh*tty hair!" He yelled at the Kiri, who was only trying to help me.

  I could see Kiri sending me a look of apology, to which I just shrugged as Bakugou started to go on a little rant about how my tics were 'so annoying' and 'frustrating' back in middle school. I ignored most of it, as I tried to focus on the half finished homework I had in front of me, my hands twitching every now and then as I tried to write. I let out a few tongue clicks as well as I wrote down the answer to the question I was on.

  Just then, I saw a hand tap the front of my desk, causing me to look up with a raised eyebrow as I saw Izuku looking back at me with a look of worry (you're in place of Mineta's seat, because I bumped that pervert to the back of the room, in the dusty corner where he belongs),

  "You okay?" He asked and I instantly gave him a bit of a smile before letting out an unwanted whistle. Sighing a little I nodded my head,

  "Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry, it's nothing I haven't heard before," I answered back, and he seemed a bit more worried now with that, so I realized I had to try and cover it up, "It doesn't bother me though, if that's what you're thinking. Trust me, it's okay,"

  "If you say so," was all he said before turning back around in his seat.

  ______Time Skip_____

  Since the beginning of the school year, Bakugou never seemed to give up any opportunity he had to make fun of my twitches, whether it be the name calling, criticizing, or dumb inappropriate jokes... Which seemed unlike him to even make a joke other than make one of himself (haha, see- I can make jokes too). But every opportunity he seemed to take, no matter the circumstances-