Hawks (Keigo Takami) x Paralyzed! Female! Reader

Holy crap. I'm alive? Just a heads up- I took a break from watching MHA, so I'm a lot behind. But I loved this guy that I researched him and yeah... Enjoy

The reader and Hawks have been dating for a while, but it's always been in secret. What if they revealed it to the public?

Quirk: The reader use to have the quirk of 'Fast Legs' which basically makes it so they're like The Flash. But, when the reader was about 19, during a solo mission, they're legs were shattered and crushed from rubble. Not even Recovery Girl, surgery, or anything could help to fix them, so her quirk became terminated.

**Warning: Wholesome Content**

___1st Person POV____

   I was awaken by the peeking morning light hitting my face, it's warmth comforting me but it's brightness killing my sleep. I let out a groan, rolling my head over to face the other side, away from the bright light. It was still bright, with the light reflecting off of the wall and back towards my eyes, hitting them with pain.

  Letting out a sigh, I knew that going back to sleep was hopeless, so my eyes opened slowly. I could feel my body waking with every movement as I pushed myself to sit up, a yawn releasing itself from me. I stretched out my arms, listening to the morning sounds as I could hear the muffled singing of birds and a few car horns. There wasn't any rustling noises coming from outside the bedroom, so I assumed I was alone for the day.

   I glanced over to the spot next to me, seeing it was empty of a body; Keigo's to be exact. He must be on duty for work today.

  Running my hand over his empty spot, I let out a sigh. I didn't like when he had to work. It made me feel lonely in the flat, as there was nobody else here besides me. Now, don't get me wrong, I do like 'me time' and being alone, but it seems like he's always gone anymore. He either has work or he has to go here and there. He's not home much anymore, and it hurts. I wanted to follow him out, and go on dates again like we use to. But, with him being the big star he is anymore, he advises that it's better if we keep it all a secret. It was to 'protect' me and make sure that villains wouldn't know I existed so they could use me against him.

  I understand that, and I agreed. With my disability and all, I wouldn't be a bit defenseless against anyone, so it was probably best I stay out of the light. Newspapers and News Stations would eat that stuff up like breakfast if they found out about us two.

  I could almost already see the headlines...

  Pushing that all aside, I glanced over to the side of the bed, seeing my black wheelchair sitting there at my bedside. I let out a sigh, putting one arm under my legs as the other was set on the side of the bed, twisting my body. My legs dangled off the side of the bed as I scooted closer to the side, making sure I still had some groundings on it. Pulling the chair closer to the bed, I lifted myself off with one hand on the bed and the other on the seat of the chair. With this, I slowly slid down into the chair, instantly falling onto the seat with a 'thud'.

  Staisfied with my little morning accomplishment, I wheeled my chair over to the door, going through the open doorway, smiling a little as Keigo remembered to leave it open for me. Going through it, I wheeled over towards the kitchen area of the apartment, a little shocked to see Keigo himself sitting there at the dining room/kitchen table.

   Raising an eyebrow, I rolled over to the table, locking my chair at the open area for me, "Thought you had work today?"

  He looked up at me from his phone, giving me a smile before he stood up, "Well good morning to you too," He walked over to the stove, grabbing a plate that sat beside it before walking back over to me, setting the plate of (favorite/breakfast) in front of me, "The agency gave me the day off. Said they accidentally overassigned people for today, so I volunteered to take the day,"